• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova: Let's Chat!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@Dom@Gold2.0@Unproxied@MaliciousMango@Niqyue@epicmove45@Giovanni
I plan on attacking XIT tomorrow. Not sure if this was the best place to put this, but who wants to be a part of the war?

Can't, too busy atm sorry

Also you should space out the tags, i'm not sure if the other guys' worked

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello team! i am trying to make a new movement in pp website by creating very fast tournaments (30minutes) with a few partisipants (like 8-10) where the THREE first places are getting paid! the idea behind this is to make a society for pokemon trainers (fighters) where people can play in fast tournament (tables) and earn some pc from it! a trainer can play in like 3 tourneys per hour and with more than 20% of the places getting paid its easy for everyone to win a place in the pot but the most important is that fighting for credits can be awsome even if you lose some pc in the process! if someone feel like he can win a match or two plz try your luck here! http://goo.gl/V0H6Ys
thanks

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
hello team! i am trying to make a new movement in pp website by creating very fast tournaments (30minutes) with a few partisipants (like 8-10) where the THREE first places are getting paid! the idea behind this is to make a society for pokemon trainers (fighters) where people can play in fast tournament (tables) and earn some pc from it! a trainer can play in like 3 tourneys per hour and with more than 20% of the places getting paid its easy for everyone to win a place in the pot but the most important is that fighting for credits can be awsome even if you lose some pc in the process! if someone feel like he can win a match or two plz try your luck here! http://goo.gl/V0H6Ys
thanks

If you use capitalization it makes a smoother read, js

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yea i know! usually i am a good writer but today i am in a hurry so plz forgive me:)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
yea i know giovani you are on my list thanks! i am waiting for you to finish your lessons:)

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Can we make this chat active again? It has been since Monday since the last response for this thread. I am just afraid of this thread being inactive for a long time.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Yep!

So we've finished all of our wars atm I believe and we've won against BW.

Do we wanna challenge XIT next? I'm down for whatever.

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Why? I find it pointless to be honest. A team made of faeries sounds rather too forced for my taste. I feel like it is too restricted.

Its just something different to escape the norm. Also I believe it helps with honing your prediction skills

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Do you guys have any feedback? Do you dislike certain things I'm doing or think you have great ideas? Feel free to share them here, I'm open for suggestions :)