• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Nova Rankings

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This post will contain Nova's rankings for competitive play, it will be updated as users submit their results. Every month will begin a new tier. Every list will be determined by a tournament at the beginning of every month.

The rankings are for fun and only users who want to get involved should!

The number one user on the list at the end of the month will receive 300 PC!

You can challenge the user above you but if you lose you must wait 3 days to rechallenge. If they do not accept in 5 days then you will be bumped up a slot. If you win you can challenge the user above you as much as you want until you lose then the timer starts up!

All rules follow standard OU rules linked below:
Baton Pass Clause (limit 1 user)
Chicken Clause (Speed Boost Blaziken is banned)
Endless Battle Clause (Any move that intentionally causes an Endless Battle is banned)
Evasion Clause (You may not use any moves that solely boost the evasion stat)
Item Clause (You may not use more than one of the same item on your team)
Moody Clause (Any Pokemon on your team cannot have the ability Moody)
OHKO Clause (Any Pokemon on your team cannot have any One-Hit KO Moves)
Sleep Clause (You may only set one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at a time. If you have a Pokemon asleep and you use a self-inflicting move like Rest, this will not disqualify your opponent)
Species Clause (You may not have have more than one of the same Pokemon on your team)
6v6 Battles
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-pokemon-oras-tier-list.7138/

OU Standings

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I guess I kind of missed this. Anyone want a ranked battle? Also how are rankings being tracked?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I guess I kind of missed this. Anyone want a ranked battle? Also how are rankings being tracked?

http://challonge.com/NovaQualifier

It's a work in progress and there's a tournament thread for this one, the tournament is for the basic layout but people can come on to the list starting at the bottom and work their way up, this is just to determine primary standings

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
When will the next Team Nova tournament be? Or how long does it take for one to be produced?

The next one will be a month after this one finishes

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Thanks Dom. When is our next team war? I want to participate in one?

Whenever someone wants to host one, feel free to post on the wall trying to gather users, If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me to avoid clutter on this thread