• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Nuzlocke Sub-Forum

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
With the huge popularity of Nuzlockes I think it'd be cool to see some sort of sub forum dedicated to Egglockes/Randomizers/Nuzlockes/Wedlockes/Partylockes and all of that good stuff.

The single player aspects and unique runs where everyone nicknames pokemon and follows silly rules, we can Sticky the official rules for the main types, people can make threads sharing their adventures and hardships and art as I know some people enjoy making comics of their journeys.

We can organize Partylockes together and discuss details there and talk about how our runs are going,

Egglockes can be organized and several other things, i think it'd help bring us closer together as a community will bringing in members who aren't as sharpened with their battling skills but still enjoy the single player aspects of the game!

I think it'd be a cool thing to add, how about you guys?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
ALL OF MY YES. But seriously though, I would love to upload Nuzlocke runs/stories, as I know a lot of people love reading them. Heck, I'd love to start some races up too.

You have my full support on this one @Dom ;)

Reactions: Dom

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It's a great idea. I've never actually attempted a Nuzlocke myself, but with a way to share stories, I'd probably be more inclined to try it.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
It's a great idea. I've never actually attempted a Nuzlocke myself, but with a way to share stories, I'd probably be more inclined to try it.

Yeah they're really fun and bring people together, I'd be more inclined to do another if I could share my experiences and they're fun to read so it's something else to do too

It gets emotional though man prepare for the feels

(RIP Cabbage my bellsprout starter in my Ruby Randomizer Nuzlocke :'( )

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
this is a great idea, im down for some randomizers <3 those are always fun :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm interested in the idea too. I've been preparing an overworld team for ORAS. Since the IV sums of NPC trainers were released via the data dumps for ORAS I figured I might as well dumb down my overworld pokes.

Cielchocobo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm all for it as well. I've been watching lots of these on youtube lately (King Nappy is one of my favorites). There is also those interesting romhacks like pokemon sweet. You could even throw soul links into the mix, though those can sometimes be extremely stressful. xD

testing