• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Other"Locke" Challenges

SammyFeu

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm interested in other "Locke" challenges people may know. I know that there are TypeLockes, WedLockes and WonderLockes but I am curious to know what else is out there!

K

Krelbit

egglockes, eevee monolockes, RNGlockes, Locklockes, gymlockes, single mon lockes, randlockes, stall-lockes, ohkolockes, meh

SammyFeu

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What are they though? Like I know an egglockes is getting people to send you random eggs and whatnot.

K

Krelbit

What are they though? Like I know an egglockes is getting people to send you random eggs and whatnot.

Egglocke: People send you random eggs, you use that. Nuzlocke rules.

Eevee monolocke: assign each eevee type a number, roll a number 1-9, eevee type found. That's your starter. Your team now has to be generated randomly to share at least the same typing as the eevee. Probably not for non-genners.

RNG Lockes: like an Randlocke but you can only use moves that have below 90 accuracy

Locklockes: 6 Klefkis have fun.

Single mon lockes:.... Single mon locke.

Randlockes: random.org 1-719 roll 6 times bring evolutions down to base have fun. Probably not for non-genners.

Stall-lockes: Stall mons only. Prepare for the longest locke of your life. Probably not for non-genners.

Ohkolockes: OHKO moves only. Lock on moves are allowed. Probably not for non-genners.

K

Meditatiing

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've heard of a Leglocke, it has something to do with the number of legs and such, I think it's on a Pokemon-based wiki somewhere.

Gary Lynn

Youngster Joey
Credits
My wife does type challenges, where you theme out completely in a certain type, for the whole game. It gets dramatic.

texextra

Youngster Joey
Credits
Try a Mom-Locke — it's like any other Nuzlocke but you can only heal at home with Mom : )

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
RNGlocke

Its a wonderlocke but instead of catching 1 Pokémon per route you catch 2. You then assign 2 Pokémon to your team until you have 12. However you are only allowed to pick half of your team at once. So you use a randomizer to choose 6/12 that will with you on the route. At the end of each route, you can go back and train the Pokémon the randomizer didn't pick.

testing