• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Ouroboros Crew Member Application

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Proud members of Ouroboros,
Your Captain and Vice Captain have begun accepting applications for crew members. Crew Members have the same authority as the Captain and Vice Captain but have limited abilities as the two. The crew member is to check all the team's forums and team's page for any inappropriate content or any misconduct between members. Crew Members will be recognized as Team Noble however they must report to either the captain or vice captain before an action is made. They are also to report if there are users that have joined but did not notify an officer of joining the team via registration thread. Two crew members are hired for every 50 members (1 per 25 members) in the team.

Requirements:

The applicant must be active almost everyday.
The applicant must have no negative content against them (Example: negative trade value and/or negative feedback)
The applicant must be mature (can slove matters in a decent way, trolling is acceptable to a point)
The applicant has to be a strong battler (I've seen some members fight to claim certain positions, however losing to the Captain or Vice Captain does not go against you)

Please write a detailed response in 1-2 paragraphs on why you wish to be a crew member. (all applications will be viewed by the team officials. A pm will be sent if the application was accepted.)

Please do not write "I want to be a crew member," that response will be ignored and declined.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
"I want to be a crew member," that response will be ignored and declined.
It's not a reasonable response. I noticed a certain someone in Mod App thread posted a similar response. If you have a problem on what I post that concerns my team, then pm me instead of posting here.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Proud members of Ouroboros,
Your Captain and Vice Captain have begun accepting applications for crew members. Crew Members have the same authority as the Captain and Vice Captain but have limited abilities as the two. The crew member is to check all the team's forums and team's page for any inappropriate content or any misconduct between members. Crew Members will be recognized as Team Noble however they must report to either the captain or vice captain before an action is made. They are also to report if there are users that have joined but did not notify an officer of joining the team via registration thread. Two crew members are hired for every 50 members (1 per 25 members) in the team.

Requirements:

The applicant must be active almost everyday.
The applicant must have no negative content against them (Example: negative trade value and/or negative feedback)
The applicant must be mature (can slove matters in a decent way, trolling is acceptable to a point)
The applicant has to be a strong battler (I've seen some members fight to claim certain positions, however losing to the Captain or Vice Captain does not go against you)

Please write a detailed response in 1-2 paragraphs on why you wish to be a crew member. (all applications will be viewed by the team officials. A pm will be sent if the application was accepted.)

Please do not write "I want to be a crew member," that response will be ignored and declined.

I wish to be a crew member due to my experience with battling. I was the former teamster of Black Winter, so I have experience with leading. I also have a tournament belt under my wing. I am active everyday and I am open to new idea that would benefit the team. I could possibly help build teams for people to try out for this team. I will also note that I would be very active for team wars and can crush the competition. I am also one of the only non-toxic people on this site and will offer support to my teammates.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I wish to be a crew member due to my experience with battling. I was the former teamster of Black Winter, so I have experience with leading. I also have a tournament belt under my wing. I am active everyday and I am open to new idea that would benefit the team. I could possibly help build teams for people to try out for this team. I will also note that I would be very active for team wars and can crush the competition. I am also one of the only non-toxic people on this site and will offer support to my teammates.
Your application has been received and will be reviewed once we reach 75 members.

And @Jiggly, your actions in this thread are not recommended. This thread exclusive for Team Ouroboros members only, not Team Black Winter nor Team Nova. I have already pmed an admin to remove your post from this thread. I'm not playing around anymore, I warned you if you have a problem on how I manage my team then keep it yourself or pm me.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I wish to become a crew member. I believe I could help quite a bit due to my experience with battling since I have been into competitive battling since 5th grade. I'd like to show the other teams that we are not a joke and end the mockery of our team. I would consider myself mature enough for this position because I am not abusive of my power. I have been on the site for quite a while and my experience could be used to assist the newer members that joined Ouroboros. I could always help recruit people to the team as I would like to see this team get stronger. I'd love to see this team rise to the top as the most feared in tournaments and battles in general. Thank you for reading this.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I wish to become a crew member. I believe I could help quite a bit due to my experience with battling since I have been into competitive battling since 5th grade. I'd like to show the other teams that we are not a joke and end the mockery of our team. I would consider myself mature enough for this position because I am not abusive of my power. I have been on the site for quite a while and my experience could be used to assist the newer members that joined Ouroboros. I could always help recruit people to the team as I would like to see this team get stronger. I'd love to see this team rise to the top as the most feared in tournaments and battles in general. Thank you for reading this.
You're application has been received and will be reviewed.
Applications ahead of you: 1

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If you would consider me I would very much enjoy becoming a crew member. I feel as though my point of view/perspective on things will very much help this team reorganize and set itself up for victory. Being that I am still somewhat new to comp. battles I don't believe that I am personally too strong but there is always room to improve( considering I would like to later join team wars and am in ITEM improvement is bound to happen ) and personally I feel as thou battling for positions like crew would only lead to confusion among team members as to who is in wt position/jobs/ and past issues that only pervious crew member knew about etc... I am active everyday more so at night and I believe I am good at wording myself to get a point across if need be :p. Ty for your consideration and time.
-matt

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
If you would consider me I would very much enjoy becoming a crew member. I feel as though my point of view/perspective on things will very much help this team reorganize and set itself up for victory. Being that I am still somewhat new to comp. battles I don't believe that I am personally too strong but there is always room to improve( considering I would like to later join team wars and am in ITEM improvement is bound to happen ) and personally I feel as thou battling for positions like crew would only lead to confusion among team members as to who is in wt position/jobs/ and past issues that only pervious crew member knew about etc... I am active everyday more so at night and I believe I am good at wording myself to get a point across if need be :p. Ty for your consideration and time.
-matt
Your application has been received and will be reviewed.

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to be come a Crew Member. I have been active daily. I am trying to help improve the overall activity of this team. I have been trying to improve the rules here on this team form. I am offering services to team members to help them be prepared for wars, and tournaments. Could you please give me a chance. I believe I could change this team for the better.
Sincerely,
Agatha

Last edited:

Agatha Christie

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to be come a Crew Member. I have been active daily. I am trying to help improve the overall activity of this team. I have been trying to improve the rules here on this team form. I am offering services to team members to help them be prepared for wars, and tournaments. Could you please give me a chance. I believe I could change this team for the better.
Sincerely,
Agatha
I updated this post to be part of this post. I am trying to apply for a Crew Member this time.