• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PC purchase increments

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
The suggestion I would like to make is giving more options on purchasing poke credits. Currently the options are 5, 10 and 100 dollar purchase amounts. I think a 20 or 25 dollar option would be beneficial to the site and it's users. I feel many users would appreciate this option as it allows the purchase of more PC with one transaction, without having to spend $100, which I'm sure many users find a little excessive to spend that much at once on PC. I think this would also be beneficial to the site as it could potentially increase the average amount of PC that users purchase due to the ease of it being in one transaction and simply the option being there to buy more without dishing $100 to a website they might have only just found yesterday. Also, if your paypal is attached to a bank account, some bank accounts charge a fee if you do over a certain limit of online transactions per month, which could certainly discourage users from multiple transactions to purchase PC.
Feel free to correct me, but it seems like this could be a somewhat easy change for the benefits it would bring. Thanks to all who read.

testing