• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect Mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Often times any battler whether they are new to the competitive scene, moderately experienced, or even a hardened veteran will have a question or two about competitive battling.

If you find yourself asking a question or seeking advice related to Competitive Battling then you have come to the right place!

Here at Perfect Mentors we are currently working on gathering an elite staff of volunteers all of whom will be required to go through a qualification process. If admitted into the mentor pool they will be binding their name to this program volunteering as a mentor to anyone in need of assistance.

What This Thread is For
Question Relating To: Game Mechanics, Team Building Advice, Basic Strategy, Advanced Strategy, Battling Advice.

What This Thread Is Not For
Custom Team Building
Very Situational Questions ex: "He lead with A, I have out B, should I switch into C"
Personal Therapy

Mentor Requirements:

Must have a good understanding of the meta game and its mechanics.
Must be an active user.
Must be patient and understanding.
Must be willing to have a "tryout" battle (just as an indicator of your understanding).
Must be polite.

If you have a particular request for who you want to mentor you, mention it in the post.

Current Mentors:
Dom
Gold 2.0

Phenix
Cheza
Matt_192
Blaguard
Notsoclutch
Ary

If anyone has any complaints with their mentor or any issues of any sort let me know via PM. I will deal with it right away, Thank You!

If you wish to apply to be a mentor please post here saying "I would like to be a mentor", Once approved PM me a short app on why you think you would make a good mentor. (A few sentences, Not long at all)
If you are in need of assistance please post PM any online mentors and ask them for help, If there are no available mentors feel free to make a post here stating what you need

The main goal of this essay ^ is to ensure any member can easily get adjusted to competitive battling or have their questions answered/teams critiqued

Battling is fun when you do it right and I would like to enable everyone to be able to competitively battle and enjoy this site to its full extent, once you get some advice don't forget to challenge the gyms and enter some tourneys

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Interested boi

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I am interested, but is app a typo or a acronym?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey, id like to be a mentor :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Should I PM one of you if I need help? Or should I just type it here?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Should I PM one of you if I need help? Or should I just type it here?
If you start a chat with someone about it, you will get your answers faster, and conversation will be furthe enhanced, but posting questions will get you a variety of opinions, so your choice!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i didnt get an approval message. you just said it was noted. i assumed you didt want me because i suck lmao

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
i didnt get an approval message. you just said it was noted. i assumed you didt want me because i suck lmao

Lol sorry, You Wesley and Shadow were all approved I just need apps from you and Wesley and a test battle from all 3

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey Dom, how's everything? I'd like to become a mentor. I love to help teach players the mechanics, training, etc. with all of us together, we'll make great competitive players.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Dom, how's everything? I'd like to become a mentor. I love to help teach players the mechanics, training, etc. with all of us together, we'll make great competitive players.

PM Me a mini app and prepare for a test battle

Status
Not open for further replies.