• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect Pokemon Grand Prix Introduction(Need hosts too)

Huston Rhodes

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everybody and welcome to the first edition of the Perfect Pokémon Grand Prix! This year, the ORAS tiers will be represented in the tournament, allowing you to play the UU, LC, Doubles, RU, NU and Ubers metagames in a high-stakes tournament.

The format consists of seven individual tournaments: The Ubers Cup, The LC Cup, The VGC Cup, The RU Cup, The NU Cup, the PU Cup and the UU Cup. However, each player can only enter five out of these seven cups. Each tournament is double elimination, best-of-three. Depending on your performance in each Cup, you will be awarded points. When all the Cups have been finished, the sixteen players with the most points will advance to the play-offs. There the battlers will duke it out in a single elimination best-of-five series (the higher seed will decide which two tiers will be excluded, but they must inform their opponent within one day of the round being posted) until there is one Grand Prix winner.

Signups for each Cup will be posted after the first round of the previous Cup is completed. The hosts are allowed to play in the tournament that they are administering, however someone else must create pairings.
If there are any question, post in this thread and I will answer them as well as I can.

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Cool idea, but we are going to need a lot of people for this. I'm 100% in though.