• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Perfect Pokemon Weekly Newsletter

Perfect Pokemon Weekly Newsletter

By doulie
Published 
We will be starting a bi-weekly email newsletter that will be delivered directly to the inbox of everyone on our growing email list.

The Newsletter will feature
  • Website news
  • General Pokemon news
  • Feature a member shop
  • Member interviews
  • ...and more

To have your shop featured in the first issue of the Perfect Pokemon newsletter, you must have 10+ sales on the website and 90% + positive feedback.

Please leave a link below to your shop and a short note on why you should be featured. *If your shop isn't chosen for the first issue we may choose it for one of the subsequent issues.

Thanks

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
We will be starting a bi-weekly email newsletter that will be delivered directly to the inbox of everyone on our growing email list.

The Newsletter will feature
  • Website news
  • General Pokemon news
  • Feature a member shop
  • Member interviews
  • ...and more

To have your shop featured in the first issue of the Perfect Pokemon newsletter, you must have 10+ sales on the website and 90% + positive feedback.

Please leave a link below to your shop and a short note on why you should be featured. *If your shop isn't chosen for the first issue we may choose it for one of the subsequent issues.

Thanks

This sounds great, If you need someone to do an interview or write an article for the letter let me know, I'm up for it :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Me me me because Cheza :D

Link should be in my signature unless you are on mobile in which case I can go grab it, I'm on mobile atm. :p

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
This is nice and all, but the team belts our name is still bugged.

Hard for me to explain, but the team nova thing under my name is NOT aligned properly!

(Sometimes it doesn't even show!)

It's been like for 4 months and still no fix. I've been waiting patiently.

Example:
4jumhh.jpg

As you can see, there is an odd space between my awesome nova belt and donor badge/ belt or whatever it's called.

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Hard for me to explain, but the team nova thing under my name is NOT aligned properly!

Example:
4jumhh.jpg

As you can see, there is an odd space between my awesome nova belt and donor badge/ belt or whatever it's called.

Why are you posting that here?

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Why are you posting that here?
I felt as though, this bug should be addressed in the next newsletter :)

He'll talk about the fix and whatnot.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Example:
4jumhh.jpg

This should now be fixed.

Don't try hi-jacking any of my threads again.

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
As Dom said, I know I keep my head down and I'm quite quiet here most of the time~ but I'd also be willing to write an article or do an interview etc. for the newsletter.

Also for now I'd like to put my event shop forward -
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/event-poke-shop-event-mania-collector.3422/
I'm putting my shop forward because I feel it's a great place for people searching for events, especially those who may be as crazy about them as I am~
My document still needs updating but this is an on-going thing as I obtain more. Thank you for your consideration! =D

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
for interviewees i want to nominate @Cheza , @Unproxied and a few others but imo those should be the staple as i have used there pokemon shops plenty of times and cheza's banner shop beat mine into submission xD

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Aww, thanks Niqyue.

I'd be more than happy to do an interview. I've profited a few hundred bucks from the site with little to no effort.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
for interviewees i want to nominate @Cheza , @Unproxied and a few others but imo those should be the staple as i have used there pokemon shops plenty of times and cheza's banner shop beat mine into submission xD

That's a slap in the face xD

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I would very appreciative if you could feature my shop here:) link in description. I think it's worthy bc uhhhhh #chezaswag and also I have many happy customers and do my best to take care of them:) thx doulie!

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
How does one sign up for such a newsletter?

I believe it has to do with you getting email notifications already?

If so I was wondering of I could get the newsletter to a different email than the one my account is with? Just curious

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sounds great, I wouldn't mind writing an article either if you want me to :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Meruem