The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

Active PerfectPokémon Stop Animation Series! (YouTube)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cheza, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Team Elite Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    @Yungfaux and I are looking for suggestions on a short stop animation Pokémon series! We'd like to hear what type of series the PerfectPokémon community would be interested in watching. :)

Please post below with your suggestions!

2. Element Of Smash

Element Of Smash Unslaad Krongrah Donor

Credit:
    ¤1,039
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    You could do slice-of-life style anecdotes from the community, updates, and conceptual breakdowns a-la Swoozie or Domics. That would be p cool.

Cheza likes this.
  3. notsoclutch

notsoclutch Rare Breed Let It Reign Battler Donor

This sounds like a really fun idea. I'm not the best in the story writing department, but maybe something about Red looking for his father? Or maybe a character who's goal it is to become a gym leader? I don/t know. I'm sure someone can come up with better ideas, but I think these could be fun.

Cheza likes this.
  4. Cheza

Cheza Fabulous Fruit Team Elite Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Badge Smaug Journalist Friendzilla Donor

Credit:
    ¤375
    Rating:
    100%
    87   0   0
    Yay <3

Everyone's suggestions will be taken into consideration, and hopefully we can incorporate multiple ideas into the series. :)

5. Dace

Dace Calculator Brain Will Not Fall Donor

I would like to see different region's Pokemon League Champions face off in a tournament. Blue, Red, Steven, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Iris and Diantha. Just an idea off the top of my head. ~