• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PerfectPokemon DJ System!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I have heard that multiple people have had an idea to implement a system by which people can PC to become a DJ for the site and then play songs either in the shoutbox or around the site. However, I have constructed an idea that could allow us to do this, albeit complex.

Twitch.tv currently host a service by which you can embed your plug.dj into your stream, and there is also a way to embed streams into webpages. By hosting a permanent plug.dj and twitch stream, this could technically allow us to have a DJ system.

Whilst this is complex, I would love to hear your guys suggestions on this, due to it being a concept at this stage.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
http://grooveshark.com/

log in and click broadcast, then play the requests of people in the shoutbox. Done!
You could just do the same thing for plug.dj, but everyone is allowed to participate in being the dj .-. Also, this way it means it's embed into the site itself, so you don't have to open multiple tabs to listen in.