• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Petey's Events (Physical or Virtual)

Petey's Events

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to Petey's events! This shop is a little different from what you may see on this site but what i am bringing is a rarity! Over my time playing pokemon I have accumulated plenty of events dating back to 2011. This is the same for a lot of people. The difference between my product is, everything I have is still unclaimed! I only really needed one of everything and I've had multiple versions from every generations. Foreseeing that these events would be a hot commodity in the future, i collected and stored them. The way i am choosing to operate this is to sell them one by one periodically due to the fact that they are rare a super limited. I will provide Video Proof (of cartridge, wondercard, and pokemon w/ the delivery man).
This is perfect for those of you into RNGing and never had the chance to do so with past events, and furthermore sell your new RNG'd events on here. Also, perfect for those looking for non-cloned, non-pkhex'd event pokemon.
If you chose to instead just buy virtual i can obivously knock down the price, and Soft Reset for correct natures and such for you, send you a custom video proof and whatever else you would need short of RNG'ing.

NOTICE: I am not currently selling a cartridge at the moment, but by the end of the week i should have up my first sale, still accumulating prices, and preparing the videos etc. Look out for either The Gamestop Johto Dogs or The SUM2013 trio!

Last edited:

testing