• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Bank Postponed 12/26/13

Pokémon Bank Postponed 12/26/13

By doulie
Published 
Release of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter postponed due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service

Information:

Nintendo and The Pokémon Company International have postponed the launch of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter - two software applications that were originally scheduled to launch for Nintendo 3DS on Dec. 27 - due to a large volume of traffic to the Nintendo Network service. Due to the high traffic, players are having trouble setting up Nintendo Network IDs and downloading content in the Nintendo eShop on both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. We truly regret the inconvenience, and wish to reassure everyone that providing a solution is our top priority. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Source: nintendo Americas

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I know right I'm still mad Japan got it first though.

The people who already have pokebank in Japan are still able to use it.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

@OG34 and it also seems like they weren't able to keep out hacked pokemon

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

muggy i'm keeping an ear open for this, but no ETA yet :/

Mixal

Youngster Joey
Credits
Still. They need to keep the releases similar to XY, where it's released at the same time.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If they tell us a new release date/give us more information about what's going on, it will be on their website if you didn't already know about that site. I've been checking constantly each night just in case something gets updated.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've heard japan has access to it again, not completely surprised. It is a Japanese company after all

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Well, at least it's back up in Japan. Hopefully that means we're on our way to getting it. Right? Right? o_O

testing