• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Sun&Moon - 6 New Pokémon, New Alola Region Forms, Z-powers, and Trail Captains! - PP Times

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

In this trailer, we're shown six new Pokémon; Mudbray, Oricorio, Gumshoos, Minior, Fomantis, and Lurantis! Plus new Alola Region Forms of the first generation Pokémon we love.

A new challenge awaits us in the Alola Region with the introduction of Trail Captains! Along with a new method of battling with Z-powers!

What are your thoughts?
Post down below!

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Im curious as to if the trail captains just completely replace the gyms... If so I think the story mode will be easier then we are used to :(

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
if there isn't 8 gyms i'ma be mad disappointed.

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow lots of exciting changes/additions in this one. I wonder how the totem buffs work and if you can use them yourself.

Also, did anyone else notice the Tauros in this trailer are a different colour than normal? Looks like Tauros is getting an alola form too - ice type judging by the white fur.

Last edited:

testing