• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Sun&Moon - Mysterious UB02 Beauty UB02 Exansion And Lugarugan Has Arrived! - PP Times

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
corocoro(4).gif
corocoro(3).gif

corocoro(1).gif
corocoro(2).gif

Yesterday, the new CoroCoro leaks were revealed! As promised, the werewolf evolution of Rockruff is shown! Rockruff evolves into two different Lugarugan depending on which version of the game you're playing. We’re also shown more Ultra Beasts! I don’t know about you, but UB02 Beauty looks a lot like the Aether Fountain leader, Lusamine! But the question still remains… What are these?! Lastly, Type:Null is said to hold true power…!

lugarguan(1).gif

lugarugan(2).gif

Today, more images from CoroCoro featuring Rockruff’s evolution Lugarugan are shown. Rather than day and night evolutions, these evolutions are version differences. If you have Pokémon Sun, you’ll get the Midday form, but if you have Moon you’ll get the Midnight form. Each evolution comes with it’s own signature move. Midday will learn a priority moves called Accelrock, while Midnight form will learn counter.

What is your theory for Ultra Beasts?
Post your thoughts down below!

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wow I absolutely love Lugarugan - it seems to be based on the Rugaru, a variation of the werewolf mythology. Definitely getting a midnight form Lugarugan in my team :blackalien:

testing