• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokémon Sun&Moon - Surfing Pikachu Returns With Alolan Form Raichu! - PP Times

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Nintendo has released their teaser trailer officially confirming the Pokémon revealed by CoroCoro leaks yesterday. The English translations of Yowashi, and Namakobushi are Wishwashi, and Pyukumuku. And we're given another Grass/Fairy Pokémon in Morelull.

Team Skull is looking to be a group of rebellious teens who didn't make the cut as trial captains, with team boss Guzma having having a connection with professor Kukui.

And last but not least, Surge Surfing Alolan Raichu is revealed! This Raichu is Electric/Fairy typing, and its ability doubles its speed if Electric Terrain is in play.

What was your favourite from this trailer?

Post your thoughts down below!

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Electric Terrain team viable?

XxevolutionxX

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Oh man the wait is killing me! So many cool new Pokemon this gen. :D The Alola exclusive pkm were beautifully redesigned. I can't wait to get Riachu now. I wonder what his shiny counterpart will look like...

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I think they've updated this video - I'm sure it said before Alolan Raichu was Electric/Fairy, but now it says Electric/Psychic
Oh that's really weird, why is it psychic now? Maybe they didn't want to take away Denenne's fame? Haha