• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Poke-Giveaway! (Closed)

Starter time! What's your favorite starter type?

• Total voters

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Okay, so the Pokemon up for grabs is an English Modest Kalos Born Male Lv.1 Snivy with Contrary and 4 Egg Moves, which are Glare, Twister, Mean Look, and Natural Gift. I got his IV's checked out and they are all total 6 IV's. If you want any more information, let me know! Now, as for how to get this Snivy before anyone else. It's quite simple, really. I want you to tell me your favorite Pokemon and why. By your Favorite Pokemon, I mean out of the ones you have in your game, or it can be from a previous game. I'll base the winner on the answer that strikes me out the most. That's it. Simple, right? This contest will be up for 5 days, and then I'll let all of you know who won. It may take me a day to tally the rankings, since I have to read everyone's responses and all, I hope you'll understand! Oh, and I encourage only those who have really good shiny or high IV Pokemon to step out of the way for those who don't. As a breeder, I understand trying to get those Pokemon without turning to someone else to get them and using up your Credits. Now, without a further a-do, let the contest begin~

(Oh, and to all who are interested in A Chansey Day Care, sadly I have to put that in Limbo till school is over or I have time to handle it. If someone else is willing to step up and take over till summer, I'd be more than willing to hand over the deed! Just let me know if you have any questions, and I'm truly sorry to all of those who were interested in it. I hope you'll understand.)

Raurumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
My favorite poke is Infernape, cause he is strong and looks cool,also it was the first pokemon i could raise up to lvl 100 and i played with it in diff games,cause i really like him.

Buddy

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would have to go with Mewtwo. Back in the red, yellow, etc. versions of the game on Game Boy Color my friend and I would play for hours. We were kids back then so we watched the shows as well. When one of the first (if not the first) pokemon "movie" was released, Mewtwo was the ultimate pokemon. From that point on, we raced to find it and capture it in the game. He broke my gameboy so I couldn't capture it. It's ok though, because I tried to flush his down the toilet! LOL.

Long story short, Mewtwo was the one that got away because neither of us had gameboys until we earned enough money to buy another one (like a year later!).

Conclusion: I like Mewtwo the best just because it brings back good memories of childhood :)

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I prefer Charmander cause it was my first Pokémon, and it brings back memories of my childhood; also I hope to raise my own team based on Charizard X with a good move pool

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Alright! The Contest is officially over, and the winner is... @Buddy ! For someone who likes all Pokemon for all reasons, I have to say it was a really hard choice. Really, his answer just made me laugh!:D Thank you for all who participated, including @BlueBelle @NexusPlaysPokemon @Raurumi and @Kitgurl66 ~;) Buddy, contact me next time you're on, and claim your prize~:p

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright! The Contest is officially over, and the winner is... @Buddy ! For someone who likes all Pokemon for all reasons, I have to say it was a really hard choice. Really, his answer just made me laugh!:D Thank you for all who participated, including @BlueBelle @NexusPlaysPokemon @Raurumi and @Kitgurl66 ~;) Buddy, contact me next time you're on, and claim your prize~:p

Congrats Buddy that was a great reason :D And thanks @Saraceaser for hosting the giveaway :)

testing