• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokedex Services

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello everyone!My name is GiaQuando,or Gia for short,and I am a Truster Seller here in Perfect​
Pokemon which assures you that every transaction with me will be smooth and 100% ok.
Just check all the feedback the other people left me in my feedback page or/and my profile.

Pokedex Services Available :

Trade : 20 PC (pokemon that aren't breedable or need a special item to evolve are not included)
Touch Trade : 20 PC (for legendary pokemon and pokemon that need a special item to evolve)
Special Trade : 50 PC (this one if for the pokemon you want that aren't breedable,pokemon that need a special item to evolve and for legendary pokemon) and you wanna keep them
Event Trade : 100 PC (If you wanna keep an event pokemon)

Other Services Available :

Shinifying : 20 PC
Cloning : 20 PC
You will get back twice as much pokemon you ordered (the clones and the originals) so make sure you have extra pokemon you don't need in your box. (the same number of pokemon in your order)
IV Change : 20 PC
Nature Change : 20 PC
EV Change : 30 PC (Only 252 / 252 / 4)
Ability Change : 30 PC
Pokeball Change : 30 PC
Gender Change : 20 PC
Pokerus : 20 PC

All of my Pokemon are 100% legit.
Also any of the services I ofeer don't change your pokemon in any way which mean they're still 100% legit
In case they're is something wrong with the pokemon I send ya,just pm me in the chat and I will fix it immediately!

Order 3 pokemon and get a 4th free (excluding trade, touch trade, and special trade)
Order 3 special pokemon and get a 4th for free
Orders over 200 PC earn you a FREE BANNER

Team Quasar:
Order 2 pokemon and get a 3rd free (excluding trade, touch trade, and special trade)
Order 2 special pokemon and get a 3rd for free

These pokemon are normal ones(which means they're not shiny nor Battle Ready) and are made to help you fill the Pokedex
That's why they are that cheap too.

I have the right to refuse service to anyone I so choose.

Reselling rule - I am against the resale of my products. If you are caught reselling my products or clones of my products, your account may be subject to penalty.

Last edited:

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do you have a Vanilluxe for touch trade?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Cool request me a trade I'm online also