• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokemon Corrdinators Guild

Would this be helpful is this was a new section on the site?

• No it would not( please post why below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I wanted to start a guild for Coordinators. It would be a place were we could train, teach, and prepare people to become Coordinator Masters. Here are some things I though would be good to have with it:
  1. Provide a list of well-explained rules about Pokemon Contests
  2. Provide several examples of Good and Bad Pokemon Contest move sets and set-up for a Pokemon Contest
  3. Provide a section where they could ask questions about the rules or move sets and the like.
  4. Provide a section to set- up practice Contests if the they are wi-fi.
You can ask questions about anything above. You can also offer more things that add to this. Thanks for your time.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
i agree with this cuz I sucked at contests when they were happening xD

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I agree. There isn't all that much to know, but it is definitely helpful to those few who have absolutely no experience! I support this 100%
I think that they will be a bit more in depth this time. Since this is a special in-game character who is a master for it. I believe that they made they harder than in third gen. I think it will be a good cause to have.