• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Go Servers down at 1st Of August

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Now I know most of you think that the recent server breakdowns were a problem of Nintendo but it was actually the infamous group Puddlecorp that took them down and they said they will do it again at 1st of August.
Most think that it will be for 3-4 hours like last time but last time they were merely testing the servers :p
And after asking a few friends that are familiar with the whole Hacking Subject and one of them has contacts with Poodlecorp themselves,I was inform they will keep the servers down for 1 whole day while they're goal is to keep it down for 2-3 days...
Now while I am not sure about them keeping it down for several days knowing the group's achievements I am highly sure it will be kept down for a day at least.
While this is all I know atm,I will be sure to post an update should I learn anymore more :)

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
this will be interesting to see where it goes, a poodlecorp rep did an interview with keem "the cancer" star last night and they said about the servers being down for at least 24 hours on august 1st and today anonymous have publicly called out poodlecorp and said if poodlecorp go ahead with it they will stop poodlecorp and do their usual leaking of personal info on them. I;m interested to see how it goes as obviouly poodlecorp is a mixture of some old lizard squad members and some solo "hackers".

testing