• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Showdown Tournament for PC!

Ninety Nine

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Everyone!

I'm hosting a tournament that takes place on Pokemon Showdown. The tournament will be Smogon X/Y OU tier and it will be a buy-in tournament. 15C to enter. Transfer PC to Hazama. You must post your challonge account name in the section below. There is a 2 day sign up period then you'll be ready to battle. You can post on your opponent's wall and sort out a time to battle. All you have to do then is post the replay link in a reply and I will advance the brackets as needed.

Information:

Signups Close at:
11PM GMT (7PM EST) 9/06/2014
Brackets will be posted at: 11pm (7PM EAST)GMT 10/06/2014 (latest)
Contact your opponent through: Messages on their wall
Transfer PC to: Hazama
Post your challonge account name below to confirm you are signing up
When you have battled your opponent post the replay link below as proof

Useful tips:

1)
Be courteous and well mannered. (Even though your competitors you can still be friends)
2) Be clear about when you can battle. There's nothing worse than making someone wait for you.
3) Sportsmanship is key. Competitiveness and trash talking are part of every competition but if I start getting complaints we may have some problems.

If you do not post a replay I will assume your battle has not taken place

DEADLINE FOR REPLAY SUBMISSIONS IS 11PM GMT (7PM EST) 15/06/2014

If replays are not posted by the deadline you will be disqualified

If you are unable to play at all please PM/VM me so I can disqualify you

:) HAVE FUN! :)

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hello Everyone!

I'm hosting a tournament that takes place on Pokemon Showdown. The tournament will be Smogon X/Y OU tier and it will be a buy-in tournament. I know I am a new host and I'm not exactly 'trusted' so I'll start it off small at 5PC to enter. You must transfer the PC to me and post your challonge account name in the section below. There is a 2 day sign up period then you'll be ready to battle. You can post on your opponent's wall and sort out a time to battle. All you have to do then is post the replay link in a reply and I will advance the brackets as needed. Since its my first time hosting I will add 15PC on top of whatever total I get to form the final prize money.

Information:

Signups Close at:
11PM GMT (7PM EST) 9/06/2014
Brackets will be posted at: 11pm (7PM EAST)GMT 10/06/2014 (latest)
Contact your opponent through: Messages on their wall
Transfer PC to: Ninety Nine
Post your challonge account name below to confirm you are signing up
When you have battled your opponent post the replay link below as proof

Useful tips:

1)
Be courteous and well mannered. (Even though your competitors you can still be friends)
2) Be clear about when you can battle. There's nothing worse than making someone wait for you.
3) Sportsmanship is key. Competitiveness and trash talking are part of every competition but if I start getting complaints we may have some problems.

If you do not post a replay I will assume your battle has not taken place

DEADLINE FOR REPLAY SUBMISSIONS IS 11PM GMT (7PM EST) 15/06/2014

If replays are not posted by the deadline you will be disqualified

If you are unable to play at all please PM/VM me so I can disqualify you

:) HAVE FUN! :)
Although your intentions are good, the unfortunate part of it is that you cant transfer 5pc the bare minimum is 15pc, you may want to try and see if a possible well trusted member would be okay with holding on to the pc.

Ninety Nine

Youngster Joey
Credits
Although your intentions are good, the unfortunate part of it is that you cant transfer 5pc the bare minimum is 15pc, you may want to try and see if a possible well trusted member would be okay with holding on to the pc.

ah thanks for your help, I'll edit the post quicktime