• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Showdown

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I want to know why I can't connect to the perfect Pokémon showdown site, and how does it work?

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
server is prolly down again

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Prolly wanna ask @CannuJul . I haven't seen many on it lately so he might have stopped hosting - and fair enough to him

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Thanks for the info, I feel better now that I know
I have been away for past few weeks and I believe it's been down during this time. I have had it always online however when I am in the country and can still monitor. I do believe however the custom domain has expired so you can only access through perfectpokemonshowdown.psim.us

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have been away for past few weeks and I believe it's been down during this time. I have had it always online however when I am in the country and can still monitor. I do believe however the custom domain has expired so you can only access through perfectpokemonshowdown.psim.us
Okay, Thanks for telling me that, and have a nice day

testing