• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Starters and Legendaries

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Please subscribe to our official YouTube channel here. Thanks :)

The Pokemon company revealed the 2 new Legendary Pokemon for Pokemon Sun and Moon and their box art. We also see the brand spanking new starters for both games. Screen shots below

Solgaleo (name unconfirmed)
solgolia.png

Lunaala (name unconfirmed)
lunala.png

The three new starters from left to right
(Rowlet, Litten, Popplio)
starters.png

We also saw some game play footage that confirms the Hawaiian themed location that many fans speculated would be the new game's setting... And just in case that wasn't enough we got to see the new male/female character models for the new games. The released date has been confirmed as November 18th, 2016.

Which starter Pokemon are you going to choose?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
(FYI I posted most of this around 7AM your time lol)

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Rowlet for me, Litten is too hyped and Popplio just looks ridiculous! On the character customization it looked like the MC was part of Team Aqua!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

(FYI I posted most of this around 7AM your time lol)
I just caught that. I'm a noob srry. But i'm going to leave this one up for the YouTube channel.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I just caught that. I'm a noob srry. But i'm going to leave this one up for the YouTube channel.
Gosh @doulie, this is the third time you haven't checked the forums before creating a post about big Pokemon news.

Verbal warning* ;)

Joji

Youngster Joey
Credits
I will definetely pick owlet. Litten looks awesome as well but i have a thing for owls XD The water type tho is not so impressive at the moment but might get a cool evolution.

Serpentine

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I'm gonna go with Rowlett. Also, Am I the only one who can see that one of the legendaries is very bat-like?

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
gonna release and catch zigzagoon equivalent as starter

Armout

Youngster Joey
Credits
Rowlet is my favourite starter, I have my thing with owls and otters...
Although I do not like fire legendaries due to their water weakness I'd still tend to Solgaleo ;)
the moony-bat looks just ridiculous

testing