• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Uber Ban List Voting (April 12th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys, well the voting has ceased and it seems like the majority agrees on a custom site ban list! The first thing we will do is ban certain pokemon to ubers. To have a pokemon banned to ubers on the site the pokemon must obtain over 15 votes by April 12th, 2014. You may vote for more than one pokemon so feel free to vote on as many as you want! If there is a pokemon not on the list, suggest it below in a comment. Thank you for all your patience on the ban list!

-Mynor

Vote Here: http://poll.pollcode.com/1131295

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
#BanChatot

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
gengar doesnt need to be up there if you just ban the pairing o f shadow tag + perish song then its broken moveset is gone and also #BanJirachi

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
gengar doesnt need to be up there if you just ban the pairing o f shadow tag + perish song then its broken moveset is gone and also #BanJirachi
Can't ban pairings, only pokes :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
cause i mean it makes the pokemon usable after ward still just as a special attacking sweeper :p
Yeah, I think it makes sense. We'll always be voting so it might happen soon :)

tesla

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
maybe add kliefki prankster + serenge grace air slash togekiss to the voting as well? thought klefki is only op with swagger I notice. I've also seen togekiss not miss a flinch or actually miss for 10 turns straight. Then it misses and then goes on to flinch for another 10 after that one miss. But it may only be op scarfed. Wobbufett might be op too, even though the fact that you have to predict everything for it to work out it might ok.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
maybe add kliefki prankster + serenge grace air slash togekiss to the voting as well? thought klefki is only op with swagger I notice. I've also seen togekiss not miss a flinch or actually miss for 10 turns straight. Then it misses and then goes on to flinch for another 10 after that one miss. But it may only be op scarfed. Wobbufett might be op too, even though the fact that you have to predict everything for it to work out it might ok.
I'm almost on the same boat with you on the air slash thing but not on the klefkei one. I'll talk to the admins about it to put on the next vote :) Make sure to vote for this one though! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Togekiss is slow tho, if you are using all slow pokemon and get flinched, that's your fault. Para-swag has priority, so it's a little different. I think that none of them are ban-worthy tho...

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Togekiss is slow tho, if you are using all slow pokemon and get flinched, that's your fault. Para-swag has priority, so it's a little different. I think that none of them are ban-worthy tho...
But togekiss has access to thunder wave which with serene grace makes the air slash + thunder wave combo the most unskillful and annoying thing in pokemon. I think Tesla has a point for that but I'm not sure for klefkei.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
But togekiss has access to thunder wave which with serene grace makes the air slash + thunder wave combo the most unskillful and annoying thing in pokemon. I think Tesla has a point for that but I'm not sure for klefkei.
I think that ground/electric types and lum berry are so common, that it isn't something that is worthy of banning...

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
From the way the banlist is going, nothing's going to get banned, but from the way everyone talks, we might as well just ban everything cause it beats X in Y situation or is OP in Z situation. Guess you just can't win, huh?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
From the way the banlist is going, nothing's going to get banned, but from the way everyone talks, we might as well just ban everything cause it beats X in Y situation or is OP in Z situation. Guess you just can't win, huh?
We still have a week to ban something :) I think we're gonna get at least three things banned by then :)

Mega Lucario

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mega Lucario ISINT that OP to be put in ubers ...Mega Gengar should definetly be banned...Ban legendaries such as Shaymin Sky and Deoxys-Attack.....and pokemon that can air slash there way to win ..Just saying

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Mega Lucario ISINT that OP to be put in ubers ...Mega Gengar should definetly be banned...Ban legendaries such as Shaymin Sky and Deoxys-Attack.....and pokemon that can air slash there way to win ..Just saying
You can vote for what you believe should be voted for, just make sure to vote :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Status
Not open for further replies.