• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PokeNerd TJ's Pokestore!|Buy Custom Pokemon | Premades

PokeNerd TJ

Youngster Joey
Credits
TrFtTFM.png

STORE OPENING DEAL: BUY 3 CUSTOM POKEMON AND GET A FREE PREMADE OR SHINY SERVICE

Hey there! Welcome to my Pokemon shop! My name is PokeNerd TJ, but you can just call me TJ.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

If you've never been to my shop, click the spoiler below.
*All of my Pokemon are legitimate and can be used like any other normal Pokemon.
*All of my Pentagon Pokemon have memories, beware of Pokemon with no memories because it means that they were hacked(unless they are events). ORAS Memory Girl is located at Lilycove City and XY Memory Girl at Anistar City.
*I sell standard prices here in perfectpokemon.com, beware of cheap prices as they are cheap for a reason. In my shop, I assure you get the best quality and latest KB, Gen 6 or 7 Born (depending on the game you request) and ORAS Pokemon that can be use in ORAS battle spot, official tournaments and future Pokemon games to come.
*I probably have all the Pokemon that you are looking for, ask me about what you are looking for.
*Shoutout to Chaos, I copied most of this explanatory text from his shop.

If I'm online, it should take no longer than 10-30 minutes to fill your order (Depending on Team Size, nicknames, etc.). I am in Central Time zone, so consider that in your trading and messaging times.

IMPORTANT
I will not be on and I will be unable to fill requests from 8:00 to 3:45 weekdays due to school.

LIST OF PREMADES
90 Credits a peice
IV's will always be perfect.
THIS LIST IS ALWAYS GROWING

Custom Pokemon
135 Credits a piece
Copy paste the form and change the RED to the specs that you want to start your order. Leave it blank if you don't have any preference.

Pokemon @ Item
Ability: Ability
EVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 0 Spe
Shiny: Yes/No
_____ Nature
- Move1
- Move2
- Move3
- Move4
Nickname: (12 characters max)
Level: ___
IV:
OT:
ID:
SID:

All Pokemon will be Non Shiny, 6iv, Level 100, in Pokeball, no nickname and have a legal OT/ID/SID by default if you leave it blank.

Again, shoutout to Chaos because I copy/pasted that from his shop.

CUSTOM TEAMS
Send me a full custom team, and I will make it for you for 1400 Credits.
Use the same order form as custom Pokemon.

Convert to Shiny
Converts YOUR Pokemon to it's shiny form.
60 Credits

Thank you, and have an excellent day!
-TJ

PLEASE post all orders in the comments below!

Last edited: