• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Lucky Rumble Balloon (08/06/15)

PP Times - Lucky Rumble Balloon (08/06/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Lucky Rumble Balloon
(08/06/15)

Super Smash Bros Mewtwo:

The Mewtwo amiibo figurine for Super Smash Bros will be available in Europe on October 23rd 2015! Details on its release in other countries are still unknown at this time, however we do have images of the figurine! Neat eh?

mewtwo.png

Are you excited for the Mewtwo amiibo?
Post your comments down below!
Camp Pokémon iOS:
A new update for the Camp Pokémon iOS app allows you to scan your TCG Pokémon cards and play new attractions such as TCG match, animation corner and unlock more collectable pins!

Pokémon Rumble World:

Pokémon Rumble has received an update which will unlock Lucky Balloon for anyone rank 33 or higher, you can use the QR code below to update your Pokémon Rumble World now! The Lucky Balloon gives you a higher chance to encounter Pokémon you haven't caught before! Along with this update are some special codes for 100 free PokéDiamonds, here are the codes!

• Japan - 32831175
  • US - 48213190
  • Europe - 71104779
celebi.png
Giveaways:
Congratulations to @DannySteeden for winning this weeks PP Times giveaway!
Please contact @Cheza when you can trade!

- The tumblr Hoopa giveaway winners have been announced, if you entered the giveaway check your tumblr to see if you've won and thanks to all who participated!

Tournaments:

- Wrath of the Dragon is an unofficial OU Dragon-Type Tournament being held by @Zakair on 8/20/15 @ 5:00 U.S. Central Time. Winner receives 1000pc, entry fee bonus and a shiny dragon-type Pokémon! For all the details check out the tournament thread, here!

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks for the shout out Cheza :D I hope this will encourage people to participate.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Thanks for the shout out Cheza :D I hope this will encourage people to participate.
I hope a lot of people participate as well! It sounds like a fun powerful tournament with wonderful prizes! :D

Zakair

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I hope a lot of people participate as well! It sounds like a fun powerful tournament with wonderful prizes! :D
If it goes well i wanna hold a new one every month or so. Thus the poll on the thread itself :D

testing