• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Pokkén Tournament BURSYAMO (07/16/15)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
~ PP Times ~
Pokkén Tournament BURSYAMO
(07/16/15)
Pokkén Tournament:
A new trailer has revealed lots of new information about Pokkén Tournament!
  • For 300¥ a month you can buy premium membership which allows you to have custom titles, change your avatar, character customization, set support Pokémon, redistribute your Pokémon's SLevel points and set player comments
  • Support Pokemon Jirachi uses wish to boost your Burst Gauge, Whimsicott uses Substitute to give protection
  • There are 3 new stages "Neos City, Haunted House & Regiruins"
  • The region is called the Ferrum Region
  • Blazikens attack burst turns it into mega Blaziken
u9upiptegqtjbbbzg.jpg

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon:
The Discussion Board from previous Mystery Dungeon games will be replaced with "collection orbs" in the new Super Mystery Dungeon. These orbs hold a similar purpose and are what allow you to take on quests in the game.

The game will also have some story involved with a Pokémon school run my Pokémon teachers for Pokémon students. It is unclear of you're a student yourself in the game.

PokéPark Wii U:

PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure is now available in Europe in the Wii U Nintendo eshop for £17.99/€19.99. Have fun playing as Pikachu and meeting lots of new Pokémon friends!
APOKE.png
Pokédex:
The first batch of Pokédex edits are nearly complete with only a few more pages left! Soon we'll be looking for more Pokédex editors to help with the second batch of edits. The Journalist Badge is currently only being given to the first batch of editors, future editors will receive a different award for there efforts.

Giveaways:
- Congratulations to @sebesmos for winning this weeks PP Times giveaway!
Please contact @Cheza to receive your Altaria!
- @Nonny's Shiny Darkrai giveaway is ending this Friday, enter quickly for your chance to win, here!

Featured Shop:
This weeks featured shop is @Strawberries Shop! @Strawberries offers custom Pokémon, events, battle readies and more! For more details on what they offer check, here.

Instagram Highlights:
rj9nqefziymdkkyzg.jpg
Whoa check out these amazing images, these were recently uploaded by the sites Instagram team and there are much more where this came from! Go check out the sites Instagram!

Tournaments:
- @Matt_192 is hosting the second unofficial Super Smash Bro Tournament. The tournament will be held Sun July 19th to Sun July 29th, check out the details here!

- @Flow is holding an unofficial tournament with the largest prize pot every hosted on the site! There is no set tier and no entry fee, winner receives a whooping 10kPC! Check out the thread, here!

Competitive Battling:
A special thanks to @Matt_192 for writing this long but well written article about water Pokémon in OU, if you're interested in competitive battling you'll surely find this interesting!
Fun fact, @Matt_192 's article breaks the character limit! :D
Trending:
PerfectPokemon App has been released for all Andriod devices and is currently in the Google Play store! Fear not IOS users it will eventually be available for you too! Big thank you to @doulie for doing his very best like no one ever was....bet you started singing the theme song there! ;)

#MattsArticlesToLong

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Thanks @Cheza and the rest of the news team for letting me write for you guys! It was a lot of fun, even I do need to work on sizing for next time :p

If you have any suggestions for what I should write about next, hit me up with an IM or PM and I'll consider it as I'm always look for ideas - thanks!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Thanks @Cheza and the rest of the news team for letting me write for you guys! It was a lot of fun, even I do need to work on sizing for next time :p

If you have any suggestions for what I should write about next, hit me up with an IM or PM and I'll consider it as I'm always look for ideas - thanks!
Thanks for taking the time to write it!
You did an amazing job! :D