• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PSA - Buying, Selling, and You!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys, this PSA will be reference the rules located here.

Just a reminder:
When selling and buying you must adhere to our rules!

The 60 PC minimum transaction rules was updated so bulk deals were no longer able to exploit the system! You must now charge 60 PC per individual product minimum!

While buying

Always conduct the community forum PokeCredit transfer BEFORE the in-game trade. In the event of a dishonest trade, community moderators can restore any PokeCredits associated with the transfer, after an investigation.

While Selling

Always conduct the community forum PokeCredit transfer BEFORE the in-game trade. Mark sold items/Pokemon as "SOLD." Be accurate in your description of the item/Pokemon up for sale. Posting incorrect EV, or IV description of a Pokemon for example, can be considered dishonest and result a transaction reversal and a warning, temporary ban or permanent ban of the violating account.

Selling Rules

- Attempts to sell Pokemon or Items through direct bank transfers, check, paypal, local meetup or any other method not involving Poke Credits are not allowed in this community.
- All credit sales transactions must be at minimum 60 PC per Pokemon, Item or Service sold.
- For your safety, do not conduct Buy/Sell transactions through instant messaging, or the homepage shoutbox

*Update in bold*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To prevent go arounds of the system we also heavily discourage excessive deals that devalue the products that are being sold!

Remember guys selling for dirt only earns you dirt upon cashout!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Hello!

This is my first time posting here, and I'm not very familiar with this site yet. I'm wondering how to come up with an appropriate price for a Pokemon I want to sell. Are there general guidelines for that?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello!

This is my first time posting here, and I'm not very familiar with this site yet. I'm wondering how to come up with an appropriate price for a Pokemon I want to sell. Are there general guidelines for that?
First rule is that an item needs to sell for at least 20pc. Other than that, you are free to make your own pricing choices! I'd recommend checking out other peoples shops for prices, then deciding where you want yours to fall in from there. :) Good luck!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello!

20 PC is the minimum per item or pokemon beyond that it's upto you, you should check out the biggest shops to get a feel for what the market is like since it's always changing

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
Thank you!

One more question: Suppose I have a 5IV Pokemon, with the non-perfect IV in SpA on a physical fighter or Atk on a special fighter. Would I sell that Pokemon in the "Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon" forum?

Example: 5IV Timid Jolteon (imperfect Atk)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Thank you!

One more question: Suppose I have a 5IV Pokemon, with the non-perfect IV in SpA on a physical fighter or Atk on a special fighter. Would I sell that Pokemon in the "Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon" forum?

Example: 5IV Timid Jolteon (imperfect Atk)

That Jolteon doesn't need the Atk stat so yeah that'd be considered perfect

testing