• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Question: Groups?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
When you look under the extras tab on the quick access toolbar of the site, there is an option, "Groups". When I click it, it says I do not have permission to access... Is this a new thing under construction, a scrapped idea, or a thing Admins use to edit things on the site? I'm just a little curious to what it means, Thank You!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
It's a work in progress. We have a lot of things coming to the site that will be ready soon but we still need to work some things out :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It's a work in progress. We have a lot of things coming to the site that will be ready soon but we still need to work some things out :)
Okay! That's good to know! I saw it and I was quite inquisitive!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Okay! That's good to know! I saw it and I was quite inquisitive!
It's been there since last Sunday I think but is still being worked on :) Will have more information and may even post a youtube video about things that are coming to the site :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
It's been there since last Sunday I think but is still being worked on :) Will have more information and may even post a youtube video about things that are coming to the site :)
YAY!!! NEW STUFF!!!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Will talk to doulie about the idea and see if he likes it. If so, we'll have update videos on the channel very soon :)
Sweet! Can't wait... :)

testing