• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Rate my team thread

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
I like the fact that we have our own ban list and don't follow everything smogon does. I feel like smogon is a tad bit pretentious and people get ban crazy when they get butt-hurt. I like that we are our own community :)

With that said, I think a sub forum dedicated to team building suggestions would be great.

I know when I just started off, I just searched a basic smogon setup, and practiced with it enough to make my own changes.

There are a ton of great battlers here, so I think a sub forum dedicated to getting advice from the top players here would be beneficial. It would also give us the chance to have people look at suggested move sets here instead of going to smogon, which we try to deter for new people from what I've seen.

Just a thought! What does everyone else think?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I completely agree with you on this, there are some threads dedicated to specific teams about Doubles, Rotation, Triples, etc, but I feel we do need a more all-inclusive sub forum. I have had experience in making some Smogon Dex Analysis, namely Assault Vest Gardevoir (which I need to perfect imo).

But yeah, great idea :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
We have a competitive battling thread that people usually post this in, I could see this being a serious thing if we get more support

If more people post here then it'll probably be considered but for the time being people are getting some pretty solid help in the competitive battling thread, There's also the Mentoring thread for this sort of thing

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I like the fact that we have our own ban list and don't follow everything smogon does. I feel like smogon is a tad bit pretentious and people get ban crazy when they get butt-hurt. I like that we are our own community :)

With that said, I think a sub forum dedicated to team building suggestions would be great.

I know when I just started off, I just searched a basic smogon setup, and practiced with it enough to make my own changes.

There are a ton of great battlers here, so I think a sub forum dedicated to getting advice from the top players here would be beneficial. It would also give us the chance to have people look at suggested move sets here instead of going to smogon, which we try to deter for new people from what I've seen.

Just a thought! What does everyone else think?
agree on this. Have a rate my team for singles, doubles, triples, and rotation since many people have a liking for both.