• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Rent A Signature

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
rent a signature copy.png

Rent A Signature

Community Members

Earn some extra PokeCredits by renting your community signature to one of the shops posted below.
- Consider your post count and recent activity while negotiating a price with a shop owner
- Choose a banner size that works for you
- Contact the shop owner you would like to work with via a conversation (not a instant message).
- Work out the amount and other details necessary to advertise their shop in your signature.

Shop Owners
Advertising is the best way to communicate to your customers. Get the word out about your shop, extend your reach beyond your shop-post.
- Create 1-3 banners for your shop, that vary in sizes. (580x250 is your maximum canvas size)
- Create banners that community members will want to use in their signatures, remember to include your shops name, promotion/slogan.
- Respond to this post with your banners attached and a link to your shop (where you would like the banner to link).
- Post a starting price that you are willing to pay, and what would make you willing to pay more. (E.g. 100 PC Weekly - 200 PC weekly is your post count is over 1000).

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'll allow some advertising in my sig

Currently got 1571 posts, and I'm posting quite a bit lately in tiering, general chat, RMT, etc, so that shouldn't be an issue :]

Name your price, shop owners, I'm open to anything really.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I'm happy to act as an advertising platform for a shop or two. Contact me if you're interested.

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
i wouldn't mind advertising someones shop
i can do 3 banners at a time
and looking at 200pc a month per banner
contact me if interested

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'd be up for advertising and for renting. I'd be paying 50pc per month for people with post counts 200 or less and 100pc for people above that.

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
down to rent my signature, chuck us an inbox not a massive poster but constantly active/in tournaments/battlerating

testing