• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Request Showdown Rooms

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
If you would like to request a Showdown room, please comment down below what the room you want is and how it would benefit the members that use our server.

I've made this thread as I've had a lot of people asking me for particular rooms and there hasn't been a set of requirements for getting rooms, so here they are:
  • The room must have some benefit to the server and members.
  • You may not start a room specifically for Tournaments. We have the Wifi room for that, and I will be creating an official Tournaments room soon.
  • At this point, different language room requests are not allowed. As PP continues to expand in countries with different languages, restrictions on this may be lifted.
  • You must have at least 250 posts to register a room.
  • You may not make a room primarily for being roomowner in that room - there must be a reason for its existence.
With that being said, please comment down below what rooms you would like to see!

• Lobby
  • Wifi
  • Help and Suggestions
  • Role Play
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • The Happy Place
  • Ubers
  • Overused
  • Underused
  • Rarelyused
  • Neverused
  • PU
  • NFE
  • LC
  • Doubles
  • Other Metagames
  • Team Black Winter
  • Team Draco
  • Team ELITE
  • Team Leafwind
  • Team Nova
  • Team Ouroboros
  • Team Prism
  • Team Railgun
  • Team XIT
  • Team Zombo

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
The Weakness Policy Room
Read the OP. The idea meets none of the requirements, nor do you have enough posts on our forum to warrant a room creation, like it says in the OP.

testing