• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Roleplay (Private; I don't know a name yet either)

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
(This is my intro for the character, Natalia Azularis. A bit long. Hope you enjoy.)

The moon hung over a dark forest, shining in it's full glory. The quiet sound of the forest was interrupted by the sound of footsteps slamming onto the ground. The sound of heavy breathing was heard, coming from a girl around the age of 19, with short messy light blue hair and light blue eyes. Her most noticeable traits however, were her light blue cat ears and her light blue tail. She was out of breath but couldn't stop running because if she stopped, she'd get caught by the soldiers chasing after her. The soldiers worked for her creator, Dr. Mehtahl, who raised her as a test tube child and kept her in the tube until she was fully grown. She was made to be an assassin. She had the speed and strength of bodybuilders, yet she was quite petite, standing at 5 feet and 6 inches. She continued running and suddenly fell into a hole. She cried out, falling to the very bottom. The soldiers reached the hole and looked around. They saw the hole and looked into it, only seeing the pitch black darkness. They began to scout the area in case she reappeared once again, hoping to catch her.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She remained hidden for a few hours. Eventually, the soldiers were no longer heard. She crawled out, groaning. "Gee.. That hurt..!" She looked around. "No soldiers.." She stood up. She looked around. "Which way do I go now..? Hmm.. I don't know if they continued searching or went back."

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"Staying here will not do me any good. I should probably get out of here in case they come back." She began walking. "That fall though.. I landed on my shoulder.. That's going to bruise later."

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Her ears twitched. She turned. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" She looked behind her.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
At her sudden call, the young man was so surprised he stepped backwards, tripping over a large root in the process.

"Gah!" He flinched when he fell not so lightly, pain piercing his body. He rubbed his backside where a particularly large stick laid underneath. His brown, mopping hair drooped slightly over his eyes as he sat up.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She walked over and looked down at him, putting her hands on her hips. "Following me, huh? Who are you and why are you following me? You don't look like a soldier."

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He looked up at the cat-eared girl as she loomed over him.

"I'm not a soldier, and I'm not here to arrest you, if that's what you're asking," he said as he wobbly stood up. He dusted the leaves that stuck to his cloak and loose, dark clothes as he continued.

"The only reason I came out here was because one of my neighbor's dogs went missing, and I just happened to find you," he explained as he fetched a particularly pointy twig from his pants.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She crossed her arms, her large chest bouncing. "Hmph. Then why were you following me?"

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
At this, he raised an eyebrow with a mix of disbelief and a teasing glint in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Well, for one, the nearest source of civilization near here is from where I am from a ways from here, and the nearest large city is extremely far to travel on foot, so it's pretty rare we see visitors passing through. That, and," he paused as he glanced at her blue tail, "how many humans do you know have tails and ears of a cat? Unless you're a wherecat in need of some serious reorganizing," he smirked, happy with his terrible little joke.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He grinned wider at this, happy with his mischief at the girl as he looked down at her. He was almost a half foot taller, so he had height to her.

"If you say so," he shrugged dismissively. He held out a hand with a jolly smile on his lips.

"My name's Avery Ashenfield, but just Avery is fine. And you are?" He politely asked.

Last edited:

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"Natalia Azularis. Don't make fun of the last name. I gave it to myself. You may just call me Natalia or Nat. I'll answer to either one." She shook his hand, her tail swaying.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He began to smile wider at the mention of her last name, but kept silent. When she finished speaking, he let go of her hand after their handshake, noticing how small her hand was but not mentioning it.

"Natalia? Interesting name, Nat. Now that we're done with introductions, where are you heading? If you want, I can lead you to where I live, and take the server way off the main road since you seem to not want to be caught by any of the Soldiers, right?" He more stared then asked, giving her a knowing smile.

Last edited:

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She looked up at him. "I was heading to wherever I can go. However, if you're willing to help me out, I'll gladly accept your offer. Please.. don't stab me in the back, or you will regret it."

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
"Only if you don't stab me in the back," He said in agreement, cautiously glancing at her before turning around. The taller boy looked north, pointing to a small split between the tree line.

"That's the main road that runs from my hometown, Geronsburg, to the next village on the way to the main capital." He then turned northeast, pointing towards the mountains in the distance. "There's an old hunter's trail a few ways in that direction, and we can follow it back to the village, and, luckily for you, it leads fairly close to my home. We better get going, being out here after dark is... not too good of an idea," he said as glanced the woods.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"Alright. Let's get moving. If anything jumps out at us, I'll simply rip it's face off with my claws. To Geronsburg we go!"

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Avery nodded as he set off. I wonder if she really meant that.... ripping off their faces... He thought as he glanced at her. When he reaches a particularly large tree with an extremely thick trunk, he stopped next to it and leaned his hand against it.

"This is what the locals around here call the Seraph Tree because of some old legend around here. If you we get separated, come here and wait for me here, unless I don't come, then I suppose you can assume the worst. Is that fine?"

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She nodded. "Understood. May I ask.. what is the legend of this old tree?" She put her hand on it.