• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Ryan's Breeding Center (Competitive Pokemon Store)

Ryan93wku

Youngster Joey
Credits
Here is where you can request any competitive Pokemon to be made.

*This does exclude all Legendary/Mythical/Ultra Beast pokemon
*Includes Move Set of your choice including Egg Moves/Move Tutors (Will save you BP)
*Competitive Item of your choice as long as obtainable in Ultra Sun/Moon (Will save you BP)
*Price per pokemon is 60 PC
*Will do 6IVs but some competitive at 5IVs due to one stat not necessarily needed or needs to be lowered to get a certain Hidden Power.
*Will breed for Hidden Powers if requested
*Hidden Abilities can be done just make sure it is acquirable in ORAS/Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Moon.
*Breeding for a certain type of ball as long as it's available in ORAS/Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Moon excludes balls that cannot be purchased will be an extra charge of 20 PC per pokemon.
*Shinies will be an extra charge of 40 PC per pokemon as they take a long time to hatch a shiny with the correct IVs
*I will check for orders multiple times a day.
*Will have Pokemon ready as soon as possible (No more than 3 to 5 days and it is first come first serve)
*This is all 100% legit done with Dittos caught through SOS chaining and Abra synchronize ability. That's why I have certain limitations because doing it legit takes time. All pokemon will be EV trained for you and leveled to 50 for competitive play or higher based on evolutions and moves requested.

*Friend Code - 3626-0714-3463
*Enjoy and make sure you format your orders to list everything you want. Template provided below.

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31 (HP, Atk, Def, SpAtk, SpDef, Spd)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Roost

Extras:
Pokeball Type: (20 PC Extra)
Shiny (40 PC Extra)

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Primarina
Ability: liquid voice (if possible)
IVs: 5iv but not sure which gives the hidden ability i want
Jolly Nature
- hydro pump
- moon blast
- psychic
- Hidden Power electric

shiny if possible let me know how much for this

thanks!

Ryan93wku

Youngster Joey
Credits
Primarina
Ability: liquid voice (if possible)
IVs: 5iv but not sure which gives the hidden ability i want
Jolly Nature
- hydro pump
- moon blast
- psychic
- Hidden Power electric

shiny if possible let me know how much for this

thanks!

Sent a PM to confirm if you still want. Price would be 100 PC.

testing