• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [S] Who is This Chump?

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Well everyone else is doing it, so why not.
Ahem *drops flashcards*
Shit...
*Picks up and starts reading*
For all y'all out there who are like "Who the hell is this Kopy guy everyone keeps fangirling about?"
Well, hes just a simpleminded simpleton Abombasnow Gijinka guy who plays pokemon as a hobby. I am an arrogant son of a bitch, and overestimate my battling skills. I play pokemon, and assembled a team I personally love. I love exploring forests and shrublands, along with mixing different raw meterials together tryiong to get a reaction. (It doesn't work usually). I play YuGiOh and the Pokemon TCG when im not at my PC marveling at my god, Goat Simulator. I typically like to chillax with kool kats like @McCloud , @TheQuantumNexus and @areoplazma (You guys are rad). If you want to get more of this hunky one of a kind Kopy, ill give ya a slice if ya PM me. I'm pretty nice and have gotten along with everyone on the site, so ask me about anything you need, any pokes your looking for, and go ahead and ask me for a battle
Cheers,
~Kopy456

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Well everyone else is doing it, so why not.
Ahem *drops flashcards*
Shit...
*Picks up and starts reading*
For all y'all out there who are like "Who the hell is this Kopy guy everyone keeps fangirling about?"
Well, hes just a simpleminded simpleton Abombasnow Gijinka guy who plays pokemon as a hobby. I am an arrogant son of a bitch, and overestimate my battling skills. I play pokemon, and assembled a team I personally love. I love exploring forests and shrublands, along with mixing different raw meterials together tryiong to get a reaction. (It doesn't work usually). I play YuGiOh and the Pokemon TCG when im not at my PC marveling at my god, Goat Simulator. I typically like to chillax with kool kats like @McCloud , @TheQuantumNexus and @areoplazma (You guys are rad). If you want to get more of this hunky one of a kind Kopy, ill give ya a slice if ya PM me. I'm pretty nice and have gotten along with everyone on the site, so ask me about anything you need, any pokes your looking for, and go ahead and ask me for a battle
Cheers,
~Kopy456
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a man of wealth and taste.

testing