• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Saraceaser's A Chansey Day Care! (Team Quasar Exclusive!) -In Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to
A Chansey
Chansey_Lucky_Stars_sig__bar_by_LadyBolet.jpg
Day Care!

"Helping out by one Egg at a time!~"

Our Goal~:
Here at ACDC, we provide eggs to the many members of Team Quasar! Bred straight from Alpha Sapphire, the eggs are guaranteed to be real, and no cost to you! All we ask for is that you take care of your newly bred egg, and to raise them with care! We are a Non-Profit Organization, after all~
eggs.png

In Return~:
Always in search of new Pokemon to Breed to create more wonderful eggs, any extra Pokemon or eggs you may have is just the perfect Payment for our service! Also, we love Vivillon Patterns! Any extra Scatterbug or one of its Evolutions would be a great help in our effort, as they are hard to get unless you're from that country! Thanks for the Support!~

About The Eggs~:
If you've already tried it, then you can agree breeding is tough! Especially for things like hard to get Egg Moves, Natures, and IV's! That's why I hope you all will understand to give us some time to prepare the eggs, since it's impossible to know how the egg will turn out till you hatch it! We have some control over the outcome, but please be mindful of that fact if the Pokemon you get isn't exactly how you want it to be. Also, know that since they're eggs, only Basic and such Pokemon can be hatched. Thanks for the understanding!~
huevos.png

Picking Your Eggs~:
Here's what you need to do about picking your egg:
* Link Goes Here *
1) Pick A Pokemon!
- Pretty self-explanatory really, just check the Spreadsheet! But only up to
5 at a time
please, to put less stress on the Breeders, thanks for the understanding~

2) Pick a Poke-ball!
- May vary on the Pokemon~
3) Pick your Ability!
- Availability varies, but some may have more than one~ *
4) Pick Your IV's/Nature!
-For this, you need to say whether you want 2 specific IV's
or a specific Nature where it's available at that time~ **
5) Pick the Egg Moves!
- Will be able to choose from up to many, but some may only have a few~ ***
6) When It's Ready, Grab the Egg!
- As our staff increases, we'll let you know which breeder
to talk to, but otherwise assume it's Saraceaser~
(And don't forget to Post it on the Forum!
The request won't count if sent by PM~)

About the Founder~:
As a member of Team Quasar, it's an honor to do something good for the Team! I'm fairly new to breeding, so bear with me, but I always love to help out my friends by breeding them nice Pokemon eggs. As time went on, I thought hey, why not just make a small breeding organization? That way not only do I get to help my Team mates out, I can also improve my Breeding skills! That's why I made the ACDC, and I hope you enjoy all the Organization has to offer! Thanks!~
pokemon_eggs_by_adder_adz.jpg
New: Help Wanted!
As a newly built NPO, ACDC needs lots of support! No qualifications needed, except being a Team Quazar Member and willing to help out the Team!What we're mainly looking for is up-and-coming Breeders of Team Quasar, or anyone who might be able to lend a hand with the Organization! We need people to help Breed, Distribute, and Keep Record of the comings and goings of the Eggs so they won't be sent to the wrong people! We would very much appreciate anyway you can support ACDC! Thanks!

The Staff and Notable Helpers~:
As we try to get more Team Quasar Members involved, here are some who have been a great help to get it started:

Here are the Members of the ACDC up to Date:
Founder/Main Breeder: @Saraceaser
Spreadsheet Advisor: @NexusPlaysPokemon
Head of Overall Supervisement: @YveltalLugia
Miscellaneous Assistant: @Jeff Matt
Egg Record Keeper: @BlazingInfernape

fba3e28ceb559ea38ee55175f2326268.jpg

* As there's a 80% chance for the Ability to be passed down, it's really hard to know whether the Ability will be passed down till the offspring hatches. Sorry, can't do much about it...

** As the 2 Pokemon can only hold a Power item(for Specific IV's) or a Destiny Knot(Random IV's) and an Everstone(Nature) Sorry to say you can't choose both, sorry for the inconvenience...

*** Again, I must apologize. For those Pokemon with the availability of more than four Egg Moves, you can decide which ones you want, but it's not guaranteed you'll end up with the ones you want, so I want to apologize in advanced for that.

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
And noone told me about it...
Ok...

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Still u could leave a message or something :'(

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Only eggs? Cause I could donate lvl 1.s
Edit: "Like ALOT
I IV breed so I have alot left over.

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
@Saraceaser, I've got a parent stock building up. If you'd like, I can be a breeder (or a parent donor, if that's your preference). I have Omega Ruby, a 6IV Ditto, a Destiny Knot, and an Everstone. I'm good to go! :Thumbsup:

I'll PM you a list of my available parents if you're interested.

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
If possible can I have 2 random eggs I got a scatterbug And a spewpa for you
Hi dude i am part of the staff here and we are currently not open as @Saraceaser hasn't been on for a long while. Thanks for the information and if she returns we will get straight to it.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Officially closing and locking this until word of reopening

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing