• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [Scilz's Pokemon Shop] Any non-legendary Pokemon, shinies too

Scilz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Greetings everyone! My name is Scilz and I've decided to setup my own Pokemon shop. I don't really know the frequency of scammers on this forum, but I do know that no one wants to spend money on a product that isn't legit or cannot be used.

Since I am new to this forum and I don't really have any trust nor a reputation, I've decided that upon your request, I will give you a vouch-copy to prove that my Pokemon are indeed legit, the vouch-copy can be considered reassurance of my legitimacy and does not cost anything, It is simply a way to prove my worth.

I am currently selling gen 1-6 Pokemon only, though I will be starting sun and moon in a little while.

Prices: Non-shiny Pokemon = 200 PC
Shiny Pokemon = 350 PC

Optional prices: Choose held item = 60 PC
Choose Pokemon's Nature = 100 PC
Customize Pokemon's initial move-set [Less work for you] = 75 PC
Choose Gender = 60 PC

All Pokemon will be level 100 and EV breeded for competitive unless requested otherwise.

I have a discord server setup for easier communication and management of those who wish to do business with me.

Server link: https://discord.gg/dQjM6sz

I will be doing the deliveries one person at a time, but I am usually quick with this.

If you have any questions, DM me and I will respond as quickly as possible.

~Signed, Scilz

Last edited:

testing