• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Scotsa's pokemon shop - Fast|Cheap|Battle Ready|Kalos Born|All GEN|EVS|EVENTS|Starting 60PC

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
  • Hello People of Perfect Pokemon! My name is Scotsa and Welcome to My Shop! Before we get started to the selling part I just want to give you a background on who I am and why you should buy from me. I myself have been a buyer for a pretty long time and I know what I would want in a shop so I am offering it to you guys now. I joined this site about 4 months or so and in the beginning I was mostly buying from other sellers and battling the gyms PerfectPokemon has here on the site and I consider myself a pretty competitive battler. I have opened this shop today because I feel like its from the people for the people. I will be making prices that are not too high and not too low, because low priced shops are usually either not experienced, or sometimes slow, and I will make the prices that I feel would be right and desirable for me as a seller. So enjoy my shop and since I'm new I'm going to really appreciate it if you guys left me some feedback so I could make it to the top!

So What Am I Offering?

I am offering the following:

Custom Battle Ready Perfect Pokemon
Meaning its all up to you. You choose what Moves, IVs, EVs, Levels, etc. You Want For Your Pokemon and also if it is Shiny/ORAS or XY Born, Where the egg is hatched etc. I can also put in your OT and Pokemon ID number etc. If you so may prefer.

Your EGGs!
I can also make eggs (Shiny Included) If you so prefer! This means you can choose what IVs and if the pokemon is shiny, and I will trade you the egg so you can hatch it and it will act as a completely legit pokemon that you will be able to nickname etc!

Pokemon Edits
I am also able to edit your Pokemon in the way you want them to be! I can make pokemon level 100, I can change their EVs, change their IVs, change their Pokeball, Change Their Gender etc.
I can also Shinify and/or Clone Pokemon.

Event Pokemon
I should be able to get you any possible event that has happened in the past. Just post on the thread what event you want and from what year/game it was and I'll make it!

Pre Made Teams
If you read my introduction you would know that I am a competitive battler and as time passes I will be adding new teams that I make and find strategies in both Single, Double, and VGC format. Most of my teams will contain a strategy to them and will have the purpose of battling competitively. However I am also a fun guy so I will add teams that are basically for the fun of it, with maybe funny nicknames or with some sort of team theme. Some fun teams you might

Competitive Teams you might want to look forward to are:
Custom Trick Room Team
Custom Mono Type Water Team
CustomMono Type Flying Team

Prices

*Customisable Shiny Gen 6 Pentagon Pokemon 60 PC + Items for free
*Your Own Eggs 60 PC + Items for free
*Level 1 Shiny KB Untrained -> 60 PC.
*Shiny Legendary Untrained 75 PC.
*Untrained Event Pokemon- 120PC.
*Trained Event Pokemon 200 PC
*6iv Ditto Shiny&Foreign 95 PC.
*Pre Made Teams (In Description)
*Custom Teams (No legends) - 500 PC
*Custom Teams w/ Legends 750 PC
*Prices are negotiable in case you are missing a few PC

Customizable Pokemon Order Form
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Shiny?:
Nature:
Ability:
Level:
Item:
IV:
EV:
Moves (Seperate By /):
Egg Moves:
OT:
Trainer ID:
Egg Hatch Location/ Caught Location (Needs to Be Able To Be Caught Here):

Pokemon Edit Order Form
Pokemon:
Pokeball:
Shinify? (Changes ID number):
Evs:
Nature:

Additional:
Cloning- 75 PC per Clone
6 Clones= 450 PC

Your Egg Order Form:
Pokemon:
Shiny?:
IVs:
Nature:
Ability:

Why buy from me
I've done free services in the past
* I'm very patient.
* Ill do my very best to create your perfect pokemon.
* You'll get a free item of choice upon 2 pokemon purchases!

Why buy my Gen 6 Born Pokemon

You can use all of the pokemon i provide online!
You can trade them with your friends!
You can relearn moves!
You can do everything you want with them! (Expect for the event ones. Most of them can not be traded in GTS.)

Shop Rules
*No re-sell policy, meaning; you can't sell in this site what you buy from me.

Further Questions? Contact me over skype: ryan.ultimate5

My FC -> 4570 - 7528 - 5985

Last edited:

JParagon33

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi mate!
I'm very interested to check out that trick room team you have there! Can I have a list of pokes please? :)
Thanks!

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi mate!
I'm very interested to check out that trick room team you have there! Can I have a list of pokes please? :)
Thanks!

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Lunar Dance

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 136 HP / 240 Atk / 132 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute

Volcanion @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power

Diancie @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 232 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch

samarthupadhayay

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Charizard @ none
Ivs : 6
Nature : adamant
Evs : atk and spd
Move set
Dragon rush
Dragon claw
Thunder punch
Flare blitz
Thanks for the trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Charizard @ none
Ivs : 6
Nature : adamant
Evs : atk and spd
Move set
Dragon rush
Dragon claw
Thunder punch
Flare blitz
Thanks for the trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, You've got it! Enjoy :)

Prices have been updated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
"Starting at 45 PC"
Your gonna have to change all of your prices our minimum selling rule is 60 PC per pokemon/item/service.
And I see most of your prices stating at 50 PC with only 200 for a team.
Update your thread. And do not conduct sales under our minimum selling rule, I see you already had in 2 cases, 45 PC for a custom and 200 PC for a full team or it could lead to stronger action. You need to go back and read the rules, you have posted in rows as well.

InstantEgret

Youngster Joey
Credits
As I'm continuing to have issues submitting feedback, I figured I'd share my experience here.

Scotsa is an incredible seller. I've purchased numerous services from him and every single time, he has gone far and above what is expected of him to deliver a fantastic service. Currently buying my second whole team (and I suggest you do the same, as well).

10/10

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
As I'm continuing to have issues submitting feedback, I figured I'd share my experience here.

Scotsa is an incredible seller. I've purchased numerous services from him and every single time, he has gone far and above what is expected of him to deliver a fantastic service. Currently buying my second whole team (and I suggest you do the same, as well).

10/10

Thanks for your feedback! :)

pauli harju

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! i havent bought any pokemons yet , so im just thinking how this works. So for 500pc i can get full 6 pokemon team with skills , items and EV`s i want ? is that correct. please correct me if im wrong , would love to buy one team :)

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! i havent bought any pokemons yet , so im just thinking how this works. So for 500pc i can get full 6 pokemon team with skills , items and EV`s i want ? is that correct. please correct me if im wrong , would love to buy one team :)

Shoot me a PM With the list of pokes that you want :)

Scotsa

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm back on track!

After being gone for a while i decided to get going with building pokes for you.

Why were i gone?
Due to the latest updates homebrew was off the hook for a few months.
Recently i got it on again.

And.. so i'm taking orders!

testing