• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Seller Help Group (IATS)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
IATS - International Association for Trusted Sellers

The idea behind this is a group of trusted sellers ( badge optional ) people with reputable products and good services as well as good handling of customers. This group will consist of everyone who wants to join and is accepted (The qualifications are very low, you just need to abide by the minimal rules set in place)

IATS will be a group of members who run set prices with little deviation and these prices will be moderate nothing too high and definitely nothing rock bottom. This is an attempt to get sellers more PC for their time since some people do not understand that genning pokemon for 20PC is not worth their time but continue to do so, I feel as if actions are needed to go against the undercutters.

This is not affiliated with the site, this is not a rule, this is not official. This is a suggestion to see how people feel and see who would be interested in joining.

The premise is: If enough big names and trusted sellers join they will be able to use an official banner of sorts to show their participation, we will have enough members to guarantee speedy delivery of good product for reasonable prices to divert business from the shady/low quality business practices or just people with bad business ethics using dirty techniques.

Overall this is an attempt to group members and establish a good range of prices for pokemon and services to guarantee that the sellers will be making money worth their time while the buyer is still getting good bang for their buck, It is also an attempt to establish a reputable group for any new members to go to for an extra layer of trust and protection, Ideally this will help develop relationships with customers and help get the site's economy back on its feet by having members who join raise their prices shifting the site's average.

(This is not an attempt to give big businesses reign over the economy, this will give small businesses just as much advantage! By joining the "movement" you will see more profit as a seller big or small, this is a good way to establish your shop)

Please leave your opinions below, Thanks!

You do not need a shop to show your support or join the group!

Update*
Pre-made Non KB Pokemon: 200 PC
Pre-made KB Pokemon: 300PC
Custom KB Pokemon: 300PC
Custom Team (KB): 1500PC
Pre-Made Team: 1000PC
Item: 50PC
Cloning/Shinifying/EV Changing/Nature Changing/IV Changing: 100PC
Sex Change/Ball Change/Region Change: 50PC
Perfect KB Events: 275PC
Gen I - V Events: 220PC
BR Perfect events: 320PC

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
IATS - International Association for Trusted Sellers

The idea behind this is a group of trusted sellers ( badge optional ) people with reputable products and good services as well as good handling of customers. This group will consist of everyone who wants to join and is accepted (The qualifications are very low, you just need to abide by the minimal rules set in place)

IATS will be a group of members who run set prices with little deviation and these prices will be moderate nothing too high and definitely nothing rock bottom. This is an attempt to get sellers more PC for their time since some people do not understand that genning pokemon for 20PC is not worth their time but continue to do so, I feel as if actions are needed to go against the undercutters.

This is not affiliated with the site, this is not a rule, this is not official. This is a suggestion to see how people feel and see who would be interested in joining.

The premise is: If enough big names and trusted sellers join they will be able to use an official banner of sorts to show their participation, we will have enough members to guarantee speedy delivery of good product for reasonable prices to divert business from the shady/low quality business practices or just people with bad business ethics using dirty techniques.

Overall this is an attempt to group members and establish a good range of prices for pokemon and services to guarantee that the sellers will be making money worth their time while the buyer is still getting good bang for their buck, It is also an attempt to establish a reputable group for any new members to go to for an extra layer of trust and protection, Ideally this will help develop relationships with customers and help get the site's economy back on its feet by having members who join raise their prices shifting the site's average.

(This is not an attempt to give big businesses reign over the economy, this will give small businesses just as much advantage! By joining the "movement" you will see more profit as a seller big or small, this is a good way to establish your shop)

Please leave your opinions below, Thanks!
I'm in. I feel like this will be a great way to fix the economy as the majority of the trusted sellers will be able to set a new base price and will be an example for new sellers and others. This will decrease the chances of new members joining and immediately seeing countless shops selling for minimum transaction fee and the members of this group(with the funds earned from raising prices) will be able to sticky their shops and get their name out to new members and they will see fair prices and have the right expectations for the shops of the site

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
I'm totally in, and would love to contribute a banner/sticker when you guys decide to move on with it. I like the idea of kinda offering a BBB sticker to your window to show customers they don't have to worry about your practices. Anything that can put a customer at ease is good to me. When I open my breeder shop, and along with the Banner shop I already have, it's good to know that I have some backing to show people. Also an upcoming project would benefit from this as well

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
You know my thoughts on all of this, but I'll support the endeavor as the site definitely needs to get prices up if possible.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm totally in, and would love to contribute a banner/sticker when you guys decide to move on with it. I like the idea of kinda offering a BBB sticker to your window to show customers they don't have to worry about your practices. Anything that can put a customer at ease is good to me. When I open my breeder shop, and along with the Banner shop I already have, it's good to know that I have some backing to show people. Also an upcoming project would benefit from this as well

Banners aren't doing too poorly due to the difference in art styles etc, Pokemon are much more similar in a sense therefore that's the main focus atm but good feedback

You know my thoughts on all of this, but I'll support the endeavor as the site definitely needs to get prices up if possible.

I won't let you down clutch don't worry ;)

T_and_A

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
I don't think shady stores really should exist here, let alone be barred from entry into this union. If there is a "Shady shop", someone who's just stealing from buyers, then they should be banned.

I think it's also detrimental to infer that people who may not want to join such a union would be "low quality" shops or offer "lower quality" products or services.

I suspect that even those who enter into such an accord will be just as likely to PM prospective buyers and offer them lower prices than are being offered by competing vendors.

Prices need to go up, but that's a judgment each seller has to make. If spending 3 hours genning pokemon and cloning 24 others is only worth 13 cents to someone, they're going to do it regardless of what we want.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
I like the idea so that we can begin to work toward having a stable economy on the site once more. I, unfortunately, joined too late to see the sales in their glory days. Plus, with the amount of work that goes into breeding/genning just isn't worth it for $.50. We need to fix that.
This can also help new members of the site that wish to open a shop. From personal experience, a lot of them just don't know how much to charge, so they ask for the minimum. There's really no downside to joining, and I don't see any reason not to. Might as well try to help the site out.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I don't think shady stores really should exist here, let alone be barred from entry into this union. If there is a "Shady shop", someone who's just stealing from buyers, then they should be banned.

I think it's also detrimental to infer that people who may not want to join such a union would be "low quality" shops or offer "lower quality" products or services.

I suspect that even those who enter into such an accord will be just as likely to PM prospective buyers and offer them lower prices than are being offered by competing vendors.

Stealing buyers isn't illegal here it's just highly frowned upon this is what I mean by shady

I am not saying anyone who isn't joining has a bad shop, I'm saying there are plenty of good shops out there and we should make it easier to find them

Anyone who enters and is found to be doing unethical things will be removed most likely, There's always a worst case scenario but why not hope for the best, it's better to try this approach and let it fail if it does or vise versa than sit back and lose profits to people who don't value their time

I like the idea so that we can begin to work toward having a stable economy on the site once more. I unfortunately joined too late to see the sales in their glory days. Plus, with the amount of work that goes into breeding/genning just isn't worth it for $.50. We need to fix that.
This can also help new members of the site that wish to open a shop. From personal experience, a lot of them just don't know how much to charge, so they ask for the minimum. There's really no downside to joining, and I don't see any reason not to. Might as well try to help the site out.

I'm glad you understand my approach on the subject, It's hard to express in words but I think the general idea will work

TO clarify: We aren't talking bad about those who aren't for the group

T_and_A

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
If you're looking to just make it easier for people to find shops, then I suggest a redesign of the site's layout for sellers/shops. A forum type layout is not conducive to finding shops.

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
How about a shop listing on a seperate thread, that way it's easy to find affiliated shops on the site. Also how would you keep shops from looking "watered down" in the sense that they would all look the same price wise?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If you're looking to just make it easier for people to find shops, then I suggest a redesign of the site's layout for sellers/shops. A forum type layout is not conducive to finding shops.

"Just" This is a perk but not the only point of this, I listed most of the points in the OP

Being able to reliably find trusted and good shops is a perk not the only point

How about a shop listing on a seperate thread, that way it's easy to find affiliated shops on the site. Also how would you keep shops from looking "watered down" in the sense that they would all look the same price wise?

What does Watered down mean in this sense? Uniform pricing? Is that such a bad thing each shop could express their own products different stock different owners, layouts, etc

They wouldn't all offer uniform products either and their could still be some loyalty discounts or whatever to show some deviation if need be

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I support this 100% and will be here to make a nice banner. Will we be making a chat to disuse prices once we have a good amount of people involved? :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I support this 100% and will be here to make a nice banner. Will we be making a chat to disuse prices once we have a good amount of people involved? :)

Ideally it would be similar to the Tiering Council PM where every member of IATS would provide input and we can democratically come to a final price or range for common products to implement taking into consideration the buyer/seller/members inputs

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits

I feel that'll be solved by the buyer. They just have to make the decision of who they feel fits the job the most. Or just whoever is on. There can be 3 gas stations at an intersection and all of them will get business despite different prices.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Whilst I really do support the idea and want to help out, I doubt I can with my limited sales....

At least this way is going to show people who the real sellers are, and that 20PC KB BR sellers are not the people who you want to be getting Pokes off. A select group of trustworthy sellers would do this site, the economy and newcomers some good, so I fully support it (like always @Dom ;))

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Whilst I really do support the idea and want to help out, I doubt I can with my limited sales....

At least this way is going to show people who the real sellers are, and that 20PC KB BR sellers are not the people who you want to be getting Pokes off. A select group of trustworthy sellers would do this site, the economy and newcomers some good, so I fully support it (like always @Dom ;))

^ This

Also you guys don't need shops to support the movement just your participation alone means the world to me :)

(PS change your title to Dom's #1 Fan ;) )

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
^ This

Also you guys don't need shops to support the movement just your participation alone means the world to me :)

(PS change your title to Dom's #1 Fan ;) )
Aha thanks Dom, and I'd definitely pay more than 400PC for that title ;)

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm in this as well. Even though I don't sell pokemon or items anymore still doesn't mean I can't contribute to the site.... HAIL HYDRA!

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm in this as well. Even though I don't sell pokemon or items anymore still doesn't mean I can't contribute to the site.... HAIL HYDRA!

Hugo_Weaving_as_Red_Skull.jpg

Maybe with our help you can start again :)

testing