• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Selling 6IV Pokemon

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Selling a bunch of 6IV pokemon I no longer need. They're all 150 credits each. Great as breeding parents. Here's their info.

Pokemon Name: Mareep (Modest - Static)
Price: 150 PokeCredits
Quantity: 1 Male,
Additional Info: IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/31. Knows Discharge, Cotton Guard, and Signal Beam. They're both level 1.

Pokemon Name: Riolu (Calm - Prankster)
Quantity: 1 Male
Additional Info: IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/31. Knows Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, and High Jump Kick. Is level 12.

Pokemon Name: Deerling (Adamant - Sap Sipper)
Quantity: 1 Female
Additional Info: IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/31. I have 1 female. This one is in Spring Form. Knows Camouflage, Agility, and Baton Pass. Deerling is level 12 and adorable. :3

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
would you trade riolu or absol?

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'm just looking for credits atm cause I have far too many pokemon as it is. xD

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i feel you man. haha

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Can I be the first to say #deerlingtho?

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I know you probably don't want to if you're trying to get rid of 6IV mons, but I have a male marill with 6IVs that would help you out if you want to breed more water 1/fairy mons, and I'd trade for that absol.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I know you probably don't want to if you're trying to get rid of 6IV mons, but I have a male marill with 6IVs that would help you out if you want to breed more water 1/fairy mons, and I'd trade for that absol.

Sorry, I've already got a Shiny 5IV version so I don't really need it atm. *hugs*

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Prices on everything lowered to 150 credits each, down from 350 credits each.

Last edited:

testing