• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling ALL items- 20pc each (except select few, read description)

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Got a whole buncha rare candies and some other items id gladly like to sell for 20 pc a piece. have these items that are requirements for certain pokes to evolve:

Metal coat, Whipped dream, Dawn stone, Dusk stone, King's rock, Protector, Electrizer, Magmarizer, Sachet, Dubious Disc and Up-Grade, and all the common stones (water, fire, moon etc.)
(also lots of others, just not makin the list very long lol)

And some etc. items I have just sitting, not rly doin anything with:

All fossil types (minus kalos fossils), Poison barb, Black sludge, Heart scales (Have soo many of these), toxic and flame orbs, All incenses, life orbs, Ring target
(and just way many more but again the list would be so long lol)

(buy 5 items get 1 free item of your choice deal)

(Only variety of items I am not selling is mega stones, red/blue orb, Adamant/Lustrous/Griseous orbs and master balls- idk how to hack/find more master balls in a quick way)

Last edited:

Mannen The Cannon

Youngster Joey
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to buy two ability capsules please

Nallanator

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, there,
Could I purchase an Electrilizer from you for 20 PC? My info is as follows:
IGN: Nick Ketchum, FC: 3050-8204-5112

Thanks for your time!

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can I get a Whipped Dream? I'm also going need a toxic orb and life orb, just not until I have enough PC. Will get back to you about those.

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sry for the very delayed responce lol, been so busy lately, i have ur requested items waiting to be picked up whenever ur rdy :)