• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

selling bulk of commons commons and rares9some holo)

isaiah

Youngster Joey
Credits
just trying to get rid of this stuff!!!!!:D for the bulf its five cents a card and there are world championship cards in there so if you don't want those ill take them out. I have some ex and level x cards I will sell thos just give me a price and ill probably take it cause I honestly just want all this stuff gone. I also have 92 and 93 baseball packs if ya wantthem so yea. I take cash just send the cash to my apartment and ill send the cards. THIS ISNT A SCAM....jesus I wanna get rid of this stuff:D

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
I don't mean to rain on your card selling hopes but I have to. Here on the site, we only use the site currency, PC, for sales since it is a lot easier to track if something goes wrong, and the minimum price of something is 60PC.
Plus, you have this thread on Trade Pokemon....so I need to move it to Miscellaneous Credit Shop. So please change all of this if you want to keep this thread up.

testing