• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling cheap Battle maison items and also ev training pokemon.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Willing to sell battle maison items for about 40 each.

Ill take offers on ev training peoples pokemon.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Question, if you're selling 48 BP items for 40 PC, does that mean we can pick three 16 BP Items for 40 PC as well?

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I just found out Eviolite is obtained outside the battle mansion so I am in need of a choice scarf x) sorry

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Any extra PC I have over 40 I'll just give you x)

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I need one for my (Rom's) timid 6 iv foreign ditto :D

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Ah, in that case I'd like to order a Reaper Cloth, Red Card, and Absorb Bulb. I believe that would be 80 PC in total, yes? :)

3 32 Items = 96 BP which is 48 BP x2 and you said 40, so 40 x 2 = 80 PC. :D

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
An evolution item and 2 shenanigan items. Lol

I actually have no idea what they're used for, but since I don't have them I may as well get them for the lolz. :D I know what the Reaper Cloth does, but didn't research the other two.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Absorb Bulb raises Special Attack by one when hit by a water type move. You still take damage though. Red Card is an item that makes a pokemon that attacks you get switched out as if you had used Whirlwind. Won't switch them if they knock you out though.

testing