• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Selling starters 3per 20pc! *SUPER CHEAP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo10

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm selling starters of any gen! It's all lvl 1.
Just pick 3 of any starters from any Gen or same starters from the same Gen for only 20pc!
Reply to this thread if u want any starters. Give me it's name and I'll get the starters for u. I won't be online often as I got school but I'll reply when I hv got the starters u want.
But u hv got to give me the pcs first before we could trade. And give me your fc when u want to buy.

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
and are they shiny?

Jimerson

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm selling starters of any gen! It's all lvl 1.
Just pick 3 of any starters from any Gen or same starters from the same Gen for only 20pc!
Reply to this thread if u want any starters. Give me it's name and I'll get the starters for u. I won't be online often as I got school but I'll reply when I hv got the starters u want.
But u hv got to give me the pcs first before we could trade. And give me your fc when u want to buy.

I would like to get a turtwig with impish nature - what do I have to do to get it?

euan3004

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 20pc now, can I buy the gen 3 starters? I added your fc and paid u alr. Add mine:1607-3642-3417
And I'm online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.