• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Settle It In Smash!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Are you getting smash bros on release? Well here is a tourney for you! All it costs is 30 PC, and you will be entered. 1st place receives 75% of the pot, and 2nd gets 25%. Brackets released on Sunday the 5th of October

Rules:
Best 3/5
3 lives with 8min on the clock
no items
only FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, and Omega Stages legal
First stage always on battlefield, then loser stage picks Everytime after
Only the loser of the match can switch characters.
Customizations allowed.

There will be a winner's and loser's bracket, to make the tourney a little longer and more interesting. The combatants will need to set up times with their opponents, as the tourney won't all happen at once, but over time.

Tournament brackets: http://challonge.com/ppsmash1

Best of luck to everyone! :D

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sunday seems a little soon >.<
nope, its never too soon. Its an early tourney for fun. Its not all happening in one day either, its gonna be a tourney that goes on over the span of a week or so, so you will get better with time too

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
if we're doing 3ds I'm in

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
well North America goes on sale Friday

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Damn, I'm up for it if I can even get the game in time lol

Probably getting it Saturday but i'll keep you posted

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm thinking of lowering it to 30 PC, thoughts?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Price lowered, please try to get more people to join if you can, so we can have a big tourney! Right now for participants, I have:
Clutch
Gold
Chip
Faith(?)
Dom(?)
Marvin

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
right now bro, I would just wait, and also you should do 2.0 with 5 lives. Should not do no clock if you are doing stock.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
right now bro, I would just wait, and also you should do 2.0 with 5 lives. Should not do no clock if you are doing stock.
time is to make sure the battles end. I am following competition rules. These are the rules that tournies have been using currently, and I will follow that

btw @Marigi174 and @Matt_192, you guys need to join!!!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
time is to make sure the battles end. I am following competition rules. These are the rules that tournies have been using currently, and I will follow that

btw @Marigi174 and @Matt_192, you guys need to join!!!
Yep, I'll join!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
sure ytfn. just so long as I can get 11 more PC in time cause I've got an order with Chaos so yea.

also IMO change it to best of 3 with 5 stock rather than best of 5 with 3 stock.

e: make that 10 cause i forgot this earned me PC XD

Last edited: