• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Shiny 5v Protean Froakie and Shiny 5v Honedge

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Have tons of both, looking for 5-6 IV pokemon that are 6th gen in return.
I can shinify pokemon so I'm working on a 6th gen + Mega pokemon shop right now.
If you'd like something shinified I'll do it for 100PC

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Have tons of both, looking for 5-6 IV pokemon that are 6th gen in return.
I can shinify pokemon so I'm working on a 6th gen + Mega pokemon shop right now.
If you'd like something shinified I'll do it for 100PC
100PC is a lot considering Dom charges like 25PC.

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Never really checked anyone's prices. 25s enough for me too I guess. :)

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably would ask for you to shiny for me, but I have some 5-6iv 6th gen pokes.
I'll tell ya what, for every 5-6iv you trade me, I'll send a clone back shiny and I'll throw a shiny froakie (which stat do you want to be missing? I have about 6 boxes full of 5vs) and a shiny honedge with 31/31/31x/31/31

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'll tell ya what, for every 5-6iv you trade me, I'll send a clone back shiny and I'll throw a shiny froakie (which stat do you want to be missing? I have about 6 boxes full of 5vs) and a shiny honedge with 31/31/31x/31/31
Oh nice, I'm fine with any missing IV, what's your friend code?

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh nice, I'm fine with any missing IV, what's your friend code?
Sorry about that I was working, I'll be on in random spurts for the rest of the day. FC is 0232-9483-7212.

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
If you come back anytime soon I'll be willing to trade.

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
If you come back anytime soon I'll be willing to trade.
I've got 6IV Froakie and Honedge now too, so let me know, hopefully we'll both be on at same time and we can get trading :)

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've got 6IV Froakie and Honedge now too, so let me know, hopefully we'll both be on at same time and we can get trading :)
I have a shiny 5iv heliolisk if you'd like to clone it but sadly it's nicknamed, I also have 5-6iv pokemon but they aren't 6th gen.

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have 5v shiny helioptile with each ability already unfortunately. Anything else, even if you just breed a old 5v to kalos bred that'd be rad. List off some youd be willing to breed?

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have 5v shiny helioptile with each ability already unfortunately. Anything else, even if you just breed a old 5v to kalos bred that'd be rad. List off some youd be willing to breed?
I'll breed anything you want me to within reason as long as I can keep a clone that is shiny, I'm also in the process of breeding a calm 5-6iv chansey. It has egg moves like Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy which is a pain to breed.

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'll breed anything you want me to within reason as long as I can keep a clone that is shiny, I'm also in the process of breeding a calm 5-6iv chansey. It has egg moves like Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy which is a pain to breed.
I'd like one of those. Get a 6iv and I'll clone/shinify it and get it back to ya and you can have a froakie :)

testing