• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Site Mascot?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I have been talking with people, and we were talking about the possibility of a site mascot. We could possibly do a vote and get an updated site banner? What are your thoughts @doulie @ToY @x0rqasmatr0n @Mynor1 ? It seems like it may be a good way to personalize the site, and if we choose an uncommon pkmn, it may make the site stand out! :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
This doesnt seem to make sense to me. Basically you're saying you dont like the current banner, because other tban being in the banner, what purpose would a site mascot serve?

I'm just saying that I dont think its needed at all.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
You do understand there is already a post doulie made suggesting people enter their submissions for a new site banner?

Many people have entered or began working on banners so adding a site mascot to a new banner would render all of their hard work basically useless

Also with team mascots the personalization thing is pretty much covered

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
You do understand there is already a post doulie made suggesting people enter their submissions for a new site banner?

Many people have entered or began working on banners so adding a site mascot to a new banner would render all of their hard work basically useless

Also with team mascots the personalization thing is pretty much covered
He at least is trying Dom.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
He at least is trying Dom.

Trying what?

I'm not saying its a bad idea but it isn't anything new and i'm just giving him reasons why it wouldn't be a great idea It's called a conversation

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
On top of all that I'm pretty sure shadow is referring to the banner at the very top left of the website. He has been complaining about how the Pikachu banner was replaced and how he likes the old one better.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Trying what?

I'm not saying its a bad idea but it isn't anything new and i'm just giving him reasons why it wouldn't be a great idea It's called a conversation
He is trying to come up with ideas for this site. He at least is trying.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
On top of all that I'm pretty sure shadow is referring to the banner at the very top left of the website. He has been complaining about how the Pikachu banner was replaced and how he likes the old one better.
I don't even remember the banner at all. When is the contest over Sebe?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
He is trying to come up with ideas for this site. He at least is trying.

I never said he wasn't trying, this isn't a debate I shared my opinion and input. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that was mine so there's nothing to argue about. I recognize he is proposing an idea there's no issue there

Also if it's just personal preference then yeah that doesn't make much sense IMO, The arceus one is relatively new and Szile made it. I personally like it

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am not trying to point fingers to be honest. I am not mad at all at Dom. I am just saying he is trying to present an idea.

Obviously he is presenting an idea i don't think that needs to be reinforced but thanks anyway lol

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I just thought a mascot would be cool, but I get how it may be overkill with the team mascots

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
By any means, if we do get a site mascot it should be a slowpoke.