• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Summer Deerling

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello,

as the title says I'm looking for summer Deerling. Managed to obtain the other 3. I have various pokemon with HA including all starters to trade. Also have non-alolan pokemon - Vulpix, Meowth, Sandshew... Also can arrange for spreading pokerus on the traded pokemon!

Tell me what you would like and I hope I could arrange it :) Preferably with serene grace but that's not necessary :) Thank you! :)

Also, does anyone know how breeding Deerling in US/UM works with their season forms? Any info would be appreciated :)

marchander

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can help you with that, it won't have its HA but I can get any nature you want. I'm not looking for anything specific in return (unless you've got anything shiny), just happy to help.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, thanks. I od have multiple shinies but I do not think that would be a fair offer for me considering how rare shiny pokemon are and how long they take to get. So Im sorry Im not willing to trade shiny for a Deerling :( As for the nature and IVs I do not care because if Im ever using that Deerling I would Rebreed it :)

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Lets rather use GTS :) Im having some connection problem a lot here :/ Ill put Totodile on gts asking for deerling right now is that okay?

testing