• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Super Secret Team Draco Information

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Let's GrOw b*tches!

All, let's get growing!
I was almost had someone recruited when they asked me how active our threads were.
"Last post: January 6, 2015"

What are ways we have recruited for our previous teams?
How do we expand?
Our win was great, but to really stand a chance of putting Nova's foot in their mouths, we need to get this teams numbers up. Right now, their best bet for winning a tournament is their sheer amount of members. To compete with them we need to grow our own numbers.

Let's compete.
I don't care how we grow, let's just do it.

If you're a member of Team Draco and are not competing in tournaments, tell us why!
We need everyone to participate!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Yeah, the empty forums are kinda my fault. I have some ideas that should get the Team Draco Forum alive soon, I just need to catch up on some school work along with dealing with some things. Just know things are coming!

Thanks for the patience tho! Please do drop your ideas here to help us out, too! All ideas are welcome! :)

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This thread has been dead for a while, but I thought I would post anyway. I haven't been a member for very long and have been in Team Draco for even less time. I think some ways to get things more active and more people involved would be team events of some kind (team building workshops with experienced members (I currently have an OU team, but have no idea how to make any other teams), small giveaways (donated Pokemon, etc.), battle training on occasion (give each other advice on teams as we battle in showdown once a month or something like that), or maybe help get new members involved in some of the deeper aspects of the website (tournaments, gym battles, etc.) by showing them how to get involved in each. These are just my recommendations as a new member to the team. I used the main "Rate my Team" to get my OU team started and battled others to get my team more settled. Maybe offering team driven help for members could make people more drawn (I know I would love the help with other tiers because I don't know where to begin). Those are just some thoughts from a noob, so discard them if they aren't viable.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
This thread has been dead for a while, but I thought I would post anyway. I haven't been a member for very long and have been in Team Draco for even less time. I think some ways to get things more active and more people involved would be team events of some kind (team building workshops with experienced members (I currently have an OU team, but have no idea how to make any other teams), small giveaways (donated Pokemon, etc.), battle training on occasion (give each other advice on teams as we battle in showdown once a month or something like that), or maybe help get new members involved in some of the deeper aspects of the website (tournaments, gym battles, etc.) by showing them how to get involved in each. These are just my recommendations as a new member to the team. I used the main "Rate my Team" to get my OU team started and battled others to get my team more settled. Maybe offering team driven help for members could make people more drawn (I know I would love the help with other tiers because I don't know where to begin). Those are just some thoughts from a noob, so discard them if they aren't viable.
I'm digging these ideas. I'll bring them up with Gold and the users in a skype chat we have, but I see no reason why we can't do any of these. Draco has taken a big hit recently, losing two of our primary members, so it's our job now to get ourselves back on the map and I really hope that this is the way to go :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I don't compete in the tourneys because the timing is dumb for me, I lack a phone to track it on (no I will not the 3DShit-browser) and my family make me come off early. That and I don't have jack shit in-game 'cause I haven't been doing VGC breeding.

testing