• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sylveon competitive

SantaBoogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I was wondering how I should approach sylveon's training. So eevee needs to have a fairy type move to evolve, but it wil need to level up for learning one. So I'm wondering if I level eevee up to the level of the fairy type move, and then let it evolve, does this make it's stats worse or doesn't it matter?

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
You could just make a baby eevve with the egg move baby doll eyes and lvl it up once (yea that will still affect the evs so i suggest aiming for a 252spD wall syvleon unless u want an offensive one which would be 252spA)

SantaBoogy

Youngster Joey
Credits
You could just make a baby eevve with the egg move baby doll eyes and lvl it up once (yea that will still affect the evs so i suggest aiming for a 252spD wall syvleon unless u want an offensive one which would be 252spA)
If I give sylveon the 252spD on what should I spend the other points? Oke gonna do that, thanks for the response :)

testing